Finding A School Near The Gardens

Topic locked
Finding a school near the gardens Aug 28, 2008
Hi,

I'm trying to find a school suitable for my kid starting from KG-1 (4 years). Can you please help me on this mission & recommend any good ones? Looking for an average fees of around 20K per year cuz I've heard of good ones but really so expensive. Haven't said that, would prefer if teachers were majorly expats (if possible).

Appreciate your feedback...

alkhwaea
Dubai Forums Member

Aug 29, 2008
You mean The Gardens in Dubai? That's behind Ibn Battuta Mall yes?

The Winchester School and Jebel Ali Primary School are near there I think, and expat British, but expensive. It's probably impossible to get a place at JAPS - it's popular and highly regarded.

Have a look at this spangly new UAE school finder (and tell me what you think :)). Choose Dubai and sort on telephone number. Ignore the +971-4- part and look at the next 3 digits ...

885 is The Green Community - might be a bit far although the new roundabout should make access easier.
882/884 is Jebel Ali
347 is Al Barsha - close-ish
360-369 is Emirates Hills - not so far away
344 & 348 is Al Sufouh / Umm Suqeim / Jumeirah on the other side of SZ road. 348 is closer to you.

Unless you were talking about Al Raha Gardens in Abu Dhabi? Here's a couple of Al Raha Gardens schools.
bonk
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

posting in Dubai Expat Help ForumForum Rules

Return to Dubai Expat Help Forum