Employment Visa Approval Rejection From Labor

Topic locked
Employment visa approval rejection from labor Apr 28, 2014
HI,

I bought an employment visa of UAE in the year 2003 due to the need of frequent travelling to UAE. I travelled frequently on that visa, the last travelling I done on that visa in the year 2005. My visa got expired in 2006 and nobody (One who sold me visa-Not Local UAE National)ask me to come UAE before it expires to make it cancel. I then visited UAE 2 to 3 times on transit and visit visas without any issue.

Just in last month March 2014, I again visited UAE for the sake of job hunting and finally got a job in a company in Sharjah. My new employer applied for my employment visa approval from labor department and at the mean time I came back to my country to get exit stamp on my passport. Just after 3 days of my arrival to my home country, my new employer call me to inform that my visa has been rejected from labor department due to reason that I have not made my visa canceled and my last work permit is showed active in their records.

I am worried that after 8-9 years have been passed and I travelled to UAE so many times during that period, how this issue can arise??

Any how can anybody help me or guide me how to resolve this issue. Some experts or same experienced persons please reply urgently.
((Please keep in consideration that I did not have any contacts with the person who sold me my first visa nor I know anything about actual local sponsor.))

Can my new employer fix this issue, means is there any way out???

Tks

aakvirgo123
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

posting in Dubai Expat Help ForumForum Rules

Return to Dubai Expat Help Forum