Dunkin Donuts In Dubai ?

Topic locked
Dunkin Donuts in Dubai ? Sep 13, 2006
Heard there are dunkin' donuts shops in Dubai. Can anyone confirm it ?

JackTheRipper
Dubai Forums Member

Re: Dunkin Donuts in Dubai ? Sep 13, 2006
JackTheRipper wrote:Heard there are dunkin' donuts shops in Dubai. Can anyone confirm it ?

yes they are everywhere

including gas stations
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

JackTheRipper wrote:Heard there are dunkin' donuts shops in Dubai. Can anyone confirm it ?

Burjuman, Deira City Centre, Sharjah City Centre, ohh maybe its in a website..try to google

hey Jack are you in DXB already? were you able to find accomodation or you sleeping in the park nowadays? :lol: just kidding mate'

cheers!
zam
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

zam wrote:

Burjuman, Deira City Centre, Sharjah City Centre, ohh maybe its in a website..try to google

hey Jack are you in DXB already? were you able to find accomodation or you sleeping in the park nowadays? :lol: just kidding mate'

cheers!

nah I think he said he was coming around Sept 2007... Wonder why is worried about Dunkin Donuts 1 yr before coming over here :lol:
Nick81

Nick81 wrote:
zam wrote:

cheers!

nah I think he said he was coming around Sept 2007... Wonder why is worried about Dunkin Donuts 1 yr before coming over here :lol:

is it sooooo? :shock: :shock: :shock:
zam

Sep 13, 2006
He must have read the post from last week from the guy missing his Krispy Kreme
mraph33
Dubai Expat Helper

Sep 13, 2006
mraph33 wrote:He must have read the post from last week from the guy missing his Krispy Kreme

Yeah I reckon your right, was about to decline the offer unless he found his donuts. :lol:
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Sep 13, 2006
We all have our own priorities
mraph33
Dubai Expat Helper

Sep 13, 2006
sage & onion wrote:
mraph33 wrote:He must have read the post from last week from the guy missing his Krispy Kreme

Yeah I reckon your right, was about to decline the offer unless he found his donuts. :lol:

Exactly like me ! :lol: was about to decline the offer unless I found some dunkin donuts... I miss them soooo much (we don't have any in France :cry: )
JackTheRipper
Dubai Forums Member

Sep 13, 2006
JackTheRipper wrote:
sage & onion wrote:

Exactly like me ! :lol: was about to decline the offer unless I found some dunkin donuts... I miss them soooo much (we don't have any in France :cry: )

:shock: :shock: :shock:
zam

Sep 13, 2006
JackTheRipper wrote:
sage & onion wrote:

But you have beignets!!!!
*said while puking*
mraph33
Dubai Expat Helper

Sep 13, 2006
zam : don't worry for the offer i was just joking
mraph33 : yes we have beignets but they are not as tasty as REAL donuts :?
JackTheRipper
Dubai Forums Member

Sep 13, 2006
JackTheRipper wrote:zam : don't worry for the offer i was just joking
mraph33 : yes we have beignets but they are not as tasty as REAL donuts :?

:evil: :evil: :evil: then it should be in a joke section....

( :idea: hey thats a nice suggestion!!!! )
zam

Sep 28, 2006
Moving to Dubai? SOLD to me now i know there are Dunkin Donuts! :lol: :lol: :lol:

one of the things i miss about the usa - i have to ask - do they do vanilla chai latte tea?????????????? if they dont i am going to be very :cry: lol
luckilotti
Dubai Forum User

Sep 28, 2006
there's a DD in the Marina too...as for chai lattes...coffee bean and tea leaf might have them, even though I don't remember seeing them on the menu anywhere ....
noni
Dubai chat master

posting in Dubai Expat Help ForumForum Rules

Return to Dubai Expat Help Forum