Dubai...Where Players Play (Salsa And Boxing)

Topic locked
Dubai...Where players play (Salsa and boxing) Mar 28, 2004
I visit Dubai very often, and I love to go clubbing here, there's a very good R&B and House scene in the Dubai clubs. But sometimes I miss the love of my life: Salsa dancing, do you know anywhere to go and dance the night away with a beautiful woman to the latin beat?

Also does any of you know where there is boxing gym in Dubai, it's come to my attention that they are trying to establish good gyms in Dubai so it would be fun to train when I'm here, not just party the weeks away.

Boxer22

Apr 03, 2004
yes i know of salsa clubs in dubai very nice ones like in fact there are many latin clubs here but the name excapes me right now.

as for boxing i personaly do that and find it very enjoyable there are to places in dubai a place near aviation i think le meridian hotel or something. and another in nasir leisure land i think...

sorry couldnt be of much help.
FAKESPIKE

Feb 04, 2009
hi everyone .just browsing around..
uaekid
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Feb 04, 2009
top sports gym, very nice place to train, i used to train there, but i'm doing things my own way now
general_A
Dubai forums Addict

Feb 26, 2009
where do you train? pls tell us.
mabin28
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Feb 26, 2009
are there any form of self defense here? i used to do kick-boxing and jujitsu but couldnt find it any more in here
bebensiganteng
Dubai Expat Wannabe

May 10, 2009
beben, call al noon sports 04- 3966645, look for ninyo, he can refer you to some kickboxing instructor, he has the number of what you wanna see.
shanemcgyver
Dubai Forum User

posting in Dubai Expat Help ForumForum Rules

Return to Dubai Expat Help Forum