Collection Agencies Unlawful Tactics

Topic locked
Collection Agencies Unlawful tactics Aug 23, 2013
Having been away from Dubai for 3 years I am well aware of the Debt I owe and make every effort with the banks to pay back what I can monthly to ensure over time it is paid back. I have all the contacts like they have my contacts and I have not run away from my Debt like some people do. Now I am getting very angry and I will take action against these collection agents with the tactics they use and the stories I have read in how they treat people. It is against the federal collection law for the tactics they use and they are causing a large problem for the banks. Bilkish being the worse, Tahseel, TrustDC I am sure there are more but one word is DISGRACEFUL.
They have called and emailed every work place that I have been at even though they have my details trying to cause problems which actually makes me laugh because they are putting themselves in grave danger and then calling friends and family to further put themselves in danger of going against the law.

I refuse to pay anything now until these collection agencies and there agents are brought to justice and that there methods are reviewed and sorted.

Let this be a message to you are I am not afraid and never will be. I am guessing half of you are in debt in Dubai and many of you working there are from India, Phillipines and Pakistan which further makes me laugh

Mr Gaine

rgaine
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Dubai Expat Help ForumForum Rules

Return to Dubai Expat Help Forum