Calling Home

Topic locked
Calling Home Apr 21, 2007
Those of you who are in Dubai that are from the USA and Canada, how do you call home? Are you finding ways to use Skype or other VOIP programs? Do you have a low cost alternative?

I'll be arriving in Dubai the last week of June and telecommunications seems to be the area of living in Dubai that I know the least about right now.

dualcitizen
Dubai Forums Member

Apr 21, 2007
Yes... PC-to-PC voice chat (Skype/YM) is always free (and not banned) ;)
xty
Dubai Forums Veteran

Apr 22, 2007
i find that most of the time I cannot even connect to skype to use pc to pc!
Rosbif71
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Apr 22, 2007
I use YM voice chat + webcam almost every day to chat with my family in Dubai when I'm traveling. I have no problem
xty
Dubai Forums Veteran

Apr 23, 2007
Thanks for the replies!
dualcitizen
Dubai Forums Member

Sep 13, 2007
Hello,

I am introducing you a new VOIP Phone, namely PC2Phone.

The following are the features of this Phone.

· Excellent Voice Clarity, just like ordinary phone , without any delay, break & echo in the conversation.

· Seconds billing (6/30 billing)...Means , Your calls will be charged in

multiples of 6 Seconds .For example, If your call lasts for only 6 sec, you will be charged only for 6 sec, not for 1 minute , unlike all other PC to phone Services. Similarly, if your call lasts for 2 minutes & 20 seconds, you will be charged for 2 minutes & 24 seconds only, not for 3 minutes, unlike other PC to Phone services.

· Resistant to blocking by ISPs like Etisalat , since it uses VOIP Tunneling by creating a VPN.

Further the rates to India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Philippines etc, are very low.

In other words, the cash you paid for this PC2Phone Card will be worth returning.

If you would like to buy in wholesale, or want to become a reseller, Please reply to muneerkm@gmail.com with details such as How many cards you can buy per day, Commission % and preferably with mobile number.

We can provide cards at attractive reduced rates.
We can give test accounts also to check the Voice clarity.

If you would like to buy in retail, you can either send email to muneerkm@gmail.com

BE CLOSER WITH YOUR FRIENDS & RELATIVES THROUGH PC2PHONE!!!

PAY LESS & TALK MORE!!!
muneerkm
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

posting in Dubai Expat Help ForumForum Rules

Return to Dubai Expat Help Forum