Beach Club Memberships

Topic locked
beach club memberships May 07, 2007
Hi can anyone tell me if and where we get membership for beach clubs in Dubai. I will be moving there shortly with my family. i am trying to gather any info i can so probably be asking daily questions. Any tips on anything will be great. Thanks Denise

lcfcfem
Dubai Forum Visitor

Reply about Beach membership May 09, 2007
Denise,

I asked the same question about beach memerships last week and no one responded to me either. I don't know why people won't respond to this question any time it is asked. Don't bother doing a search of this site b/c all of the links are no good. All i could find by searching the net is someone on a British Expat site recommending Jebel Ali Golf Resort and Spa and Le Meridien Mina Seyahi but that was for daily use and not yearly membership. Daily use is really expensive. I also read that Jumeriah Beach Club had a waiting list but I don't know if that is outdated info. Good Luck. Let me know if you find anything out. epsmall@yahoo.com
epsmall
Dubai Expat Wannabe

May 09, 2007
I would recommend that you buy the Dubai Explorer book. I've found it pretty useful since I moved out here. It does include a guide on Beach Clubs. Make sure you get the latest edition though. You should be able to get it somewhere like Waterstones

http://www.the-explorer.com/destination ... name=Dubai
Rosbif71
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

posting in Dubai Expat Help ForumForum Rules

Return to Dubai Expat Help Forum