Balroom Dance Partner (low-intermediate Level) Is Wanted!

Topic locked
balroom dance partner (low-intermediate level) is wanted! May 09, 2009
a man, is looking for a female decent dance partner (low-intermediate level) for ballroom dance, for classes in knowleadge village.

appreciate serious answers. thanks.

tommy.g.lee
Dubai Forum Guest

May 09, 2009
hmm!!....
Sharp
Dubai Expat Helper

May 10, 2009
Sorry but I'm an intermediate-advanced dancer with grace and style. I love dancing. Waltz and Latin-dancing are my talents.
puppypup
Dubai Expat Helper

May 10, 2009
puppypup wrote:Sorry but I'm an intermediate-advanced dancer with grace and style. I love dancing. Waltz and Latin-dancing are my talents.

A dancing Filipina, woohooo. I'd pay to watch you dance.
K-Dog
Dubai Expat Helper

May 10, 2009
K-Dog wrote:
puppypup wrote:Sorry but I'm an intermediate-advanced dancer with grace and style. I love dancing. Waltz and Latin-dancing are my talents.

Sorry I'm not Filipina nor Asian for that matter sir. Nevertheless I'm always willing to don Asian folkloric costumes and learn Filipino dances.
puppypup
Dubai Expat Helper

May 10, 2009
puppypup wrote:
K-Dog wrote:

Sorry I'm not Filipina nor Asian for that matter sir. Nevertheless I'm always willing to don Asian folkloric costumes and learn Filipino dances.

Do you work for the FSB (Formerly known as KGB) by any chance?
PointGiven
Dubai Forums Frequenter

May 10, 2009
^I do look Russian. :lol: Makes sense though since I have Lithuanian-Tatar background. Sorry I don't know any "Soviet" Republic dances but always willing to learn. Oh wait I can belly dance so that fits with some of the former "Soviet" lands.
puppypup
Dubai Expat Helper

May 10, 2009
puppypup wrote:^I do look Russian. :lol: Makes sense though since I have Lithuanian-Tatar background. Sorry I don't know any "Soviet" Republic dances but always willing to learn. Oh wait I can belly dance so that fits with some of the former "Soviet" lands.

With all your different identities and looks, you are a potential for a career with the secret services aka Al Moukhabarat aka clandestine bureau. They usually roam the forums :D
PointGiven
Dubai Forums Frequenter

May 10, 2009
puppypup wrote:^I do look Russian. :lol: Makes sense though since I have Lithuanian-Tatar background. Sorry I don't know any "Soviet" Republic dances but always willing to learn. Oh wait I can belly dance so that fits with some of the former "Soviet" lands.
You said you were not Asian, but have Lithuanian- Tatar background. Isn't that Asian? Just wondering, it's been a while I didn't brush on my history classes.
PointGiven
Dubai Forums Frequenter

May 10, 2009
PointGiven wrote:
You said you were not Asian, but have Lithuanian- Tatar background. Isn't that Asian? Just wondering, it's been a while I didn't brush on my history classes.

Well Lithuania is Europe but yes, Tatars came from Asia a long time ago but now there is so much intermarriage and it's been centuries like 500 years. I mean c'mon I'm not Asian if my great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great=great-great-great-great grandparents were from Mongolia or wherever. Furthermore I'm arond 1/8 Lipka (Lithuanian -Tatar) then I've got my Irish, French, etc. background so I'm not Asian, plain and simple.
puppypup
Dubai Expat Helper

May 10, 2009
Sounds like your family has been around :wink:
PointGiven
Dubai Forums Frequenter

May 10, 2009
PointGiven wrote:

Please, please, please don't feed into this. There is a long history of her identity crisis psycho babble. Somehow someone in her family didn't take a dip into the Asian well and that just may be the missing link.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

May 10, 2009
Why are you in this thread Bore Bore? Can you dance?
puppypup
Dubai Expat Helper

May 10, 2009
puppypup wrote:Why are you in this thread Bore Bore? Can you dance?

Leaving right now. (Tap dancing out the door)
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

May 10, 2009

Wow!!.. Belly Dance!!.... Loev to Watch Belly n Dance heel's!!.......
Don't is there any place to learn heel's Dance!!..........
Sharp
Dubai Expat Helper

Re: balroom dance partner (low-intermediate level) is wanted May 10, 2009
tommy.g.lee wrote:a man, is looking for a female decent dance partner (low-intermediate level) for ballroom dance, for classes in knowleadge village.

appreciate serious answers. thanks.

ok did i see any serious answer? :?

btw, classes are 650 aed / month flatrate, 5 days a week. any female volunteers?

please text me:

tommy.
g.
lee
@
gmail.
com
tommy.g.lee
Dubai Forum Guest

May 20, 2009
Hey there,

I know that there are currently few girls without partners at the same dance classes - some beginners and some advanced. Perhaps, you just come over and show us your talents. By the way the hourly rate is 60dh.

:angel13:
Francheska
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Jun 20, 2009
Hi Francheska,
I am fairly new to Dubai, looking to join a ballroom class. But couldnt find one that had ballroom dancing (found salsa, tap, lindy swiing etc...but not jive, waltz, cha-cha-cha etc).
Would greatly appreciate if you could let me know if you have any details of classes.
Thanks very much in advance
Best Regards
My e-mail - miku@mailme.ae
soni2008
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Jun 26, 2009

hey can u tell me where can i get good dance classes and how much it costint to learn it
vicky2009
Dubai Forum Visitor

posting in Dubai Expat Help ForumForum Rules

Return to Dubai Expat Help Forum