Ajman Booze

Topic locked
Ajman booze Mar 02, 2006
I am sure this questions has been asked many times before, but I tried searching and couldn't find what I was looking for:

where is this magical place in Ajman where you can buy booze without a special license? (I think it's called ' hol in the wall' or something) Is there any place in Dubai where you can buy alcohol without a license - I am only on visit Visa.

Thanks!

intercepting_fist
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Mar 02, 2006
The Barracouda, on the highway between Ajman and Fujierah, take the next left after the plane resting in the field.
barastisundowner
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Re: Ajman booze Mar 02, 2006
intercepting_fist wrote:I am sure this questions has been asked many times before, but I tried searching and couldn't find what I was looking for:

where is this magical place in Ajman where you can buy booze without a special license? (I think it's called ' hol in the wall' or something) Is there any place in Dubai where you can buy alcohol without a license - I am only on visit Visa.

Thanks!

Actually there is a hole in the wall and a proper nice store (like the stores you have in UK and the uS :D)

To get there, just follow the ajman corniche road right till the end and follow the road as it curves to the right (Kempinski hotel will be on your left). Go on that curved road for about 15 seconds and on your left hand side is the magical place :)
jag
Dubai forums Addict

Mar 02, 2006
awesome - thanks
intercepting_fist
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Mar 04, 2006
barastisundowner wrote:The Barracouda, on the highway between Ajman and Fujierah, take the next left after the plane resting in the field.

The Barracuda is in Umm Al Quain not Ajman, it's a totally different thing, it's not a hole in the wall but a full on off-licence! It's just before the Dreamland Aqua Park.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

posting in Dubai Expat Help ForumForum Rules

Return to Dubai Expat Help Forum