U K N I G H T S - @ Submarine 31st July - Hip-Hop & D'n'

Topic locked
U K N I G H T S - @ Submarine 31st July - Hip-Hop & D'n' Jul 25, 2008
Feeling homesick? Here's the cure!

Get your self down to Club Submarine @ The Dhow Palace Hotel, Bur Dubai on Thursday 31st July for what promises to be a party to rave about and a great way to start your weekend with a bang. We aim to take you back to your roots on a musical tour of the UK.

With some of UK's finest artists lined up for a series of forthcoming events, DJ Bison, Scratchmaster Johnny Storm kick & MC's Tokiz & Olly Wood kick off the proceedings with a night of pure bangin' UK tunes.....

Not only will we be bringing you the best of UK Hip Hop, Old Skool, Funk and Drum & Bass, we are also running one of the craziest drinks promotions Dubai has ever seen.....EVER! AED50 will get you 5, yes 5 drinks on the night and the best dressed lady will win herself a bottle of bubbly courtesy of U K N I G H T S.

With near eye-damaging laser shows, fireman-frightening smoke machines and snow machines to cool you off in the desert heat you can bet it will be a night to remember.

On the night there will be Glow Sticks, Whistles, Horns, Union Jacks and free lollipops galore, guaranteed to please even the hungriest of clubbers.

Entrance is free for everyone before 11pm and only AED60 after.

For free guest list and reservations call 050 2912345

Supported by:
Chemical Records (Uk) - www.chemicalrecords.co.uk
DesertJungle
Pioneer Pro DJ - www.pioneerprodj.com
Act Events - www.act.ae

So don your white gloves and get ready to go all 'big fish, little fish, cardboard box'!

Bison
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Dubai EventsForum Rules

Return to Dubai Events