KARAOKE ON 19TH APRIL

Topic locked
Apr 19, 2007
dont u sleep lou :shock: damn it was 1 am when u posted ,i guess we are in for a treat with ur singing today, the way ur practicing :lol:

Jeevan
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 19, 2007
Alrighty, people better start way in advance, the traffic situation around Bur dubai sucks big time. dont want people reaching there at 10 or 10 30 :)( read todays Xpress as well)

cheers,

J
Jeevan
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 19, 2007
Jeevan wrote:dont u sleep lou :shock: damn it was 1 am when u posted ,i guess we are in for a treat with ur singing today, the way ur practicing :lol:

I was watching Lost, episode after episode.....I could not stop :)

My voice is very .... erm .... strained this morning ..... I think I am going to have to rest my vocal cords.
Lou
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Apr 19, 2007
ya rest them till evening, do warm salt water gargles, would help, but no excuses, def lepard was it? pour some sugar on meee!!! :lol: :lol:
Jeevan
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 20, 2007
Man oh man,

That was a lot of fun. I never knew I was so talended until the signing started. Once you start you can't stop. Good to meet all those new faces.

For those who missed it :bootyshake:

PS. If you think you can't sing, no worries, director Constantinovsky will be there to tell you when to sign; higher, lower, slower, faster, etc.
Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 21, 2007
did choco sound good or she sound like no good.
MAC
Dubai Expat Helper

Apr 21, 2007
Apologies for not being able to make it. The other half didn't get home till 9 and it would have taken us an hour in the traffic, and just wasn't up for battling through it.

Can we do something the other end of town next time, so people go against the traffic and not with it please.

MAC, FYI I can sing and very well. :wink:
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Apr 22, 2007
That was awesome, and lou who claimed she cant sing, actually is very good :), pixie shocked me as well, shes good guys ,an upcoming karaoke star:) and for those who thought i wouldnt sing i had a go at zombie and money for nothing :) and chorus to rest :).

the food :oops: i spoilt myself , it was awesome, BD thanks for ordering all the wonderful stuff, half of which i dint even know . :lol:

Great to meet ya all guys, conc when did ya sing?? :shock: was it in the last half an hour :shock: i missed u and pretty penny singing i guess. REst of the singing veterans, Ian, const and nick did an amazing job again :)

The food :oops: cant stop thinking about it ...

J
Jeevan
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 22, 2007
I cud no make it becuase,

freaza wrote:MAC,
I thought you'd never ask! :oops:
Of course we can go out on date, and I'll pay for the taxi, the magic corn, mini-ice-cream, and dinner. We can go to this sandwhich shop that I know - it's right next to a petrol station in Karama or we can always go to Karachi Darbar. Let me know.

had gud time 8)

but magic curn get stuck on my teeth :oops: i wanted 5* meal but she took me to karama too much smell but she wear perfume.

p.s please take me better place next time.
MAC
Dubai Expat Helper

Apr 22, 2007
Pretty good singing that!
^ian^
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Apr 22, 2007
Thanks for organizing this ... fun as usual ... the food did look good ... rather whatever was left of it when I arrived! Anyway, just a heads up, this weeks Time Out has a write up on several karaoke places that we could check out.
PrettyPenny
Dubai Expat Helper

Apr 23, 2007
*voice from beyond the grave*

Yup it was great seeing all of you again! And to see some new faces too! Hope to hear you sing next time Conc...

Yalla back to work... busy busy
Nick81
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

posting in Dubai EventsForum Rules

Return to Dubai Events