HAPPY EID! It Rains Clouds :)

HAPPY EID! It rains clouds :) Jun 28, 2023
:love4: :love7: EID MUBARAK EVERYONE :love4: :occasion7:

Did you notice that it is raining clouds today :mrgreen:

I am waiting this Eid to turn into the best Eid ever inshallah. I contacted a guy who, I suppose, is a missing child from 36 years ago, and now I am awaiting his response :D I would like to post pictures here, but I am not sure is that legal. I am trying to be legal whenever I can :D

Already I found a girl after 25 years of missing. Now if this guy turns to be a missing person I will call myself professional in seeking missing people online :drunken: Inshallah it will be him.... :bounce:

Now this AI gives you photo-robots of age progression in seconds...then it turns males to females and vice versa. Then there are tools to search faces online. it is possible to find anyone if he or she has a photo online. I hope that many missing persons will be found by using this AI tools.

God bless internet :) What a great time to be alive. Alhamdulillah :love2: :love2: :love2: :love2:

Pray that the guy responds....either positive or negative. He is 100% similar to the missing boy....just in adult version. I can't wait to hear from him. I hope that he is polite person.

:love9: TEQABELELLAAHU MINNA WE MINKUM SALIHAL E'AMAL :love9:

Shamoosa
Dubai forums Addict

posting in Dubai EventsForum Rules

Return to Dubai Events