DTT Dubai Top Team Official Soft Opening

Topic locked
DTT Dubai Top Team Official Soft Opening Sep 04, 2013
DTT Dubai Top Team Official Soft Opening confirmed Friday the 13th of September.

You are all invited. Please feel free to invite your family, friends and colleagues.

Get a chance to win a free one month membership that includes all classes like MMA, Body Conditioning circuits, Yoga, Zumba and Health Club facilities like Steam room, Sauna and swimming pool.

When you become a member, you are more than welcome to come and use the gym and health club Saturday to Thursday anytime 5:30am till 11:00pm.

Come and try a Miha Bodytec Session.
The most advanced technology in weight loss and muscle toning. Electro Muscle Stimulation (EMS). The future of Fitness is here, and we own it!

Please forward to everyone on your list and be sure to come to our soft opening to get a chance to win your free one month membership.
pin:290F9BA8

Please forward

--- Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:44 pm ---

About

Dubai Top Team-MMA Gym.Miha Me Dubai-Miha Bodytec Gym
Health Club-swimming pool,Steam/Sauna n Gym equipment.
All under one roof. Owner - TeamNajmeddin

Description

"Dubai Top Team" along with "Miha Me Dubai", are putting together the best that Dubai has to offer. A state of the art Gym and Health Club. There will be classes of all kinds, like MMA, Muay Thai, Yoga, Boot Camps and many more. We specialize in Personal Training aswell.

Miha Me Dubai, on the other hand, has the best technology the World has to offer, and thats Miha Bodytec, the most advanced technology in weight loss and muscle toning. Miha Bodytec is EMS training, Electro Muscle Stimulation, clients have lost over 4 inches in one month, with building muscle aswell!! UAE's certified EMS Master Trainer Najmeddin Al Hadad will personally be giving the Miha Bodytec sessions to our clients.

Our Health Club also offers you a private swimming pool, a Jacuzi, and Steam/Sauna rooms for the ladies and separately for the gents too.

Our master trainer WKBF Kickboxing World champion 2010, K-1 MAX Korea 60 kgs World Champion 2007, and DFC (Dubai Fighting Championship MMA) Champion will be in charge of the MMA and Muay Thai classes.

General information

DTT Dubai Top Team and STT Sharjah Top Team, are two MMA gyms that are owned and run by Team Najmeddin. STT is in Sharjah, and DTT is Tecom, Dubai. ADTT Abdu Dhabi Top Team 2014.

Opening Hours 5:45 am to 11:00 pm Saturday to Thursday. Friday closed.
Contact +97150 - 5005820

Classes include
MMA, Muay Thai, Yoga, Boot camps, conditioning circuits

Personal Training

Miha Bodytec Sessions
The most advanced technology in weight loss and muscle toning.

Health Club
After your hard work out, jump in the steam room, rest your body in the Sauna room, come out to the pool that has the best view Dubai has to offer, come back in for a shower, and you've just had the best work out followed by the most relaxing experience ever.

--- Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:47 pm ---

MORE ON FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dubai-To ... 29?fref=ts

MIHA ME DUBAI: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Miha-me- ... 23?fref=ts

Shamoosa
Dubai forums Addict

Re: DTT Dubai Top Team Official Soft Opening Sep 05, 2013
Thank you very much for information!
MariamSe
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Re: DTT Dubai Top Team Official Soft Opening Sep 05, 2013
welcome dear, I hope that you will bennefit from it and your friends :))
Shamoosa
Dubai forums Addict

Re: DTT Dubai Top Team Official Soft Opening Sep 07, 2013
i will reffer to my friends
hidyath
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

posting in Dubai EventsForum Rules

Return to Dubai Events