Ballroom & Latin-American Dance Competition (Children)

Topic locked
Ballroom & Latin-American Dance Competition (Children) May 31, 2009
The annual dance competition and ceremony for the closing of the academic year 20008/2009 of Dance Studio Bravo will take place on 6th of June 2009, at the party hall of the Children City, Dubai Creek Park.

Registration for the competition will begin at 11 am. The competition will take place from 12 pm to 3 pm.
Professionally trained children in Classic Ballroom & Latin American Dances, age groups from 4 to 10 years, are most welcome to join as competitors.

This year, Dance Studio Bravo has invited Internationally certified judge and a finalist couple from St. Petersburg's annual dance competition. The young guests will compete together with the children of Dubai.

The entrance and participation into the competition are free of charge.

For more information about the event, please email to info@danceuae.com or call Elmira on 050 5446521.

Francheska
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Jun 03, 2009
NIce really nice!... BUT.. i m still single n dont have any Children!... however i love chlidren so much!.... would they let me come alone to watch the dance?!!...
Sharp
Dubai Expat Helper

Jun 14, 2009
Hey there, sorry have missed you earlier. There is plenty of info on Facebook about dancing in Dubai. As for the kids competition, please check this out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THz5KpQ7fTQ
Francheska
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Jun 15, 2009
I'm still asking would they leave me to Watch the competition even if a dont have children's!!........
Sharp
Dubai Expat Helper

posting in Dubai EventsForum Rules

Return to Dubai Events