Your Dreams

Topic locked
Your Dreams May 11, 2011
I had the strangest dream last night.

It got me wondering, why do we dream? How many dreams do we forget and what's the difference between a dream and a nightmare?

I dreamt that I had a pet dog. Now I do have a dog, but it wasn't this dog that featured in my dream. The dream dog was a mid sized brown mut. We had to burn him alive. For what reason, I can't remember. Were we going to ear him and he had to be cooked from live, like a lobster?
We sat him in the fireplace and built a fire round him. He didn't move, he just sat there. We lit the fire and he still just sat there with the flames leaping up round him. I couldn't understand why he didn't try to escape. All of a sudden, when he was well alight, he started to yowl. I didn't like that at all.

Now seeing as I'm an animal lover and would never cause any hurt to a dog, this kind of disturbed me. I don't know who the other person is in the 'we' either.

I asked Beth what she thought it signified and she said 'serious mental issues'.

Bethsmum
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: Your Dreams May 11, 2011
BM, as a qualified psychologist it would take me no time to conduct an analysis of this dream, but I would need to have some background information once I put you under hypnosis on my special analysis couch.

For example if you had not eaten prior to bed time, the dream could be realted to hungar ie a hotdog?

There are a few doggy things we could discuss that would fully interpret your dream.

You also added that the dog did not protest so maybe this link will assist with communication skills when talking with a dog.

drewpeacock
Dubai chat master

Love it!!!!
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

I can't see it! Links are blocked at work (I'm on my lunch half an hour).

Knowing Drew, it's probably something doggy style. :D

-- Thu May 12, 2011 10:47 am --

Bethsmum wrote:I can't see it! Links are blocked at work (I'm on my lunch half an hour).

Knowing Drew, it's probably something doggy style. :D

Well it wasn't the sleaze I expected! Very clever!
Bethsmum
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat