WTF Education

Topic locked
WTF education Jun 13, 2011
Always remeber as you go about your day. Brain cells die as they get older.

Note the twist in the tale by the teacher..............................familiar?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Unx49Cn ... r_embedded

drewpeacock
Dubai chat master

Re: WTF Education Jun 13, 2011
Damn shame!!! The "teacher" is just as illiterate as the children!!!
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Re: WTF education Jun 13, 2011
Shocking stuff drew - thanks for posting.

I didn't realise things could be that bad! Atrocious - even one of these schools is bad enough, and I wouldn't be surprised if these weren't isolated examples. Wow.

(The best schools in Pakistan do churn out well educated people, but they aren't representative).

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Of course, racist Mr. Peacock's poisonous credentials are well known on DF, Paki-hater being one of them in which I am sure he takes a lot of pride.
I have to admit , however,that sadly this is the situation of education in some areas of Pakistan.
However, there is hope when people like Master Ayub are around who has taken it upon himself to educate the poorest children in the slums around Islamabad, without any help from outside sources.
Its not all doom and gloom:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CB1lvxcS ... detailpage

And of course, there are some top notch educational institutions in Pakistan at the other end of the spectrum.
zonker
BANNED

zonker wrote:Of course, racist Mr. Peacock's poisonous credentials are well known on DF, Paki-hater being one of them in which I am sure he takes a lot of pride.
I have to admit , however,that sadly this is the situation of education in some areas of Pakistan.
However, there is hope when people like Master Ayub are around who has taken it upon himself to educate the poorest children in the slums around Islamabad, without any help from outside sources.
Its not all doom and gloom:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CB1lvxcS ... detailpage

And of course, there are some top notch educational institutions in Pakistan at the other end of the spectrum.

I fail to see the racist aspect of my post, and I would challenge to point out any racist comments I have made on the forum.

Perhaps Zonker you were one of the less fortunate who were subjected to the lower education system where if that is the case my extreme apologies. Stick in brother and one day you too could beat the system.

Peace and brethern love.

-- Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:02 pm --

I did chuckle when the girls class described the volcano as a bomb blast.

What next? Mount Etna strapped to the back of a big fat suicide bomber?
drewpeacock
Dubai chat master

Re: WTF Education Jun 14, 2011
Well, you got it wrong in my humble opinion. I was one of the more fortunate ones, and my run of good luck continues!
BTW, how would you like it if I regularly post something derogatory about merry old England here on DF? Everyone has some skeletons in that closet and anyone could expose them. But I dont and wont. Good breeding and culture prevent me from doing that. And good education too.It would be in extreme bad taste for me to run down England, which is not my country and I have no business with it.
Peace and brethren love to you too. 8)
zonker
BANNED

Well I was surprised to say the least at Zonkers latest outburst which prompted me to have a look through some historical posts, and what I found didn’t take that long actually using the right keywords of course, I’ll let you be the judge of who the racist bigot and ‘Merry old England critic’ is here on the forum!

zonker wrote:BTW, how would you like it if I regularly post something derogatory about merry old England here on DF? Everyone has some skeletons in that closet and anyone could expose them. But I dont and wont. Good breeding and culture prevent me from doing that. And good education too.It would be in extreme bad taste for me to run down England, which is not my country and I have no business with it.

By the way, did you know that the British Royal family has Nazi connections??

The meaning of *racism* might even dawn upon you, and where it came from. The
people that are as white as the driven snow: the royals of the British isles

what would anyone want to invade britain for? A has been power, thats dwindling rapidly, its economy in a terminal tail spin now, cold weather and cold unfriendly people, and no resources. You are finished

British Imperialism is a thing of the past. Your (Not So) Royal Family is a bunch of perverts and faggots maintained at the tax-payer's expense

I am severely biased against racism and prejudice in any form. I do have some wonderful white British friends, and I can never forget some of the beautiful women that I have known

I become bigotted when I come across another bigot. You could say I am a bigot's bigot

It almost redefines 'Foot and Mouth Disease' doesn't it? He must think we're all as stupid as the tutor in the OP Video!

:lol:
Dillon
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

I feel flattered that you went to all the trouble of selectively cropping various posts of mine to peddle your biased views about me. I dont think you are stupid, on the contrary, you are quite clever. However, the problem is that the rest of the world is getting cleverer still, and hopefully can see through some ruses. All the above qoutes (all factual BTW) from my posts were in response to prejudiced remarks by others.
I have never said that Pakistan ,which is my country of birth, is anything but what it is. It has monumental problems. But I am offended when a foreigner (to Pakistan) makes it a habit of posting repeatedly derogatory content about it on DF. Bashing Pakis in Britain is one thing, trying to bash a country of over 180 million people is quite another.
As I have said, you are not stupid like the tutor, but its no surprise that you are a past master of discombobulation! :lol: :lol: :lol:
zonker
BANNED

zonker wrote:I feel flattered that you went to all the trouble of selectively cropping various posts of mine

I thought you would be.

All the above qoutes (all factual BTW) from my posts were in response to prejudiced remarks by others.

Aah so it's the "It wasn't me it was someone else" defence?

Bashing Pakis in Britain is one thing, trying to bash a country of over 180 million people is quite another.

You just don't learn do you? :shock:
Dillon
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

zonker wrote:Well, you got it wrong in my humble opinion. I was one of the more fortunate ones, and my run of good luck continues!
BTW, how would you like it if I regularly post something derogatory about merry old England here on DF? Everyone has some skeletons in that closet and anyone could expose them. But I dont and wont. Good breeding and culture prevent me from doing that. And good education too.It would be in extreme bad taste for me to run down England, which is not my country and I have no business with it.

Please bash Engerland it will make my merry day.

(Sorry BM and others from Engerland)

Peace and love to all including Pakistan or any other country ending in Stan.(That was not Eminem)
drewpeacock
Dubai chat master

Re: WTF education Jun 14, 2011
You beat me to it Drew!
I somehow thought you wouldn't have a problem with Engerland bashing.

BTW I hope that miserable git Andy Murray doesn't win Wimbledon :D
Bethsmum
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: WTF education Jun 14, 2011
Bethsmum wrote:You beat me to it Drew!
I somehow thought you wouldn't have a problem with Engerland bashing.

BTW I hope that miserable git Andy Murray doesn't win Wimbledon :D

So do I BM, miserable git exactly. 15 love to Zwonker
drewpeacock
Dubai chat master

BM, I lurvs England!! So no England bashing from me!
Peace and Love all around. :D
Lets drink some Bombay Sapphire to that!! :D
zonker
BANNED

zonker wrote:BM, I lurvs England!! So no England bashing from me!

Peace and Bombay?

Good for me :drunken:
drewpeacock
Dubai chat master

Re: WTF Education Jun 15, 2011
drewpeacock wrote:
zonker wrote:BM, I lurvs England!! So no England bashing from me!

Peace and Bombay?

Good for me :drunken:

And me!

I like mine in a tall glass with lots of ice and a slice of lime.

Get them in Zonker! :drunken:
Bethsmum

And let the fuhn begin!!! :drunken:
zonker
BANNED

zonker wrote:And let the fuhn begin!!! :drunken:

Zonker buddy, no "H" in fun my child!
spellcheckergirl
Dubai Forums Frequenter

spellcheckergirl wrote:
zonker wrote:And let the fuhn begin!!! :drunken:

Zonker buddy, no "H" in fun my child!

It code be in code SCG! :D
Bethsmum

SCG!! Long time! Where yu bin??
Anyways, missed you yesterday as I agonized for long minutes over that spelling!
Thanks once again granny!!
What would we do without you?? :lol:
zonker
BANNED

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat