Woman Accused Of Sex And Assault On Dubai Beach

Topic locked
Jul 15, 2008
Chocoholic wrote:Clearly you've never heard of simulated ahem s.e.xual stimulation.

Sounds too complicated for me. Too many big words.

benwj
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Jul 15, 2008
Oh for goodness sake, it's like doing it, without actually doing it. You know a bit of general neither region rubbing - do I really have to explain everything!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jul 15, 2008
Chocoholic wrote:Oh for goodness sake, it's like doing it, without actually doing it. You know a bit of general neither region rubbing - do I really have to explain everything!

AKA "Dry Humping!"
johnnymac
Dubai Forum User

Jul 16, 2008
Chocoholic wrote:Oh for goodness sake, it's like doing it, without actually doing it. You know a bit of general neither region rubbing - do I really have to explain everything!

You don't have to explain it, but please, feel free to do so......... :oops:
CVB
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Jul 16, 2008
Anymore of this sexually rumbunctious posting and I will be forced to make a citizens arrest.

PS, if it's 'Dry' Humping, then clearly you're not doing it right.
Dr Strangeglove
Dubai forums Addict

Jul 16, 2008
johnnymac wrote:

AKA "Dry Humping!"

Couldn't have been that dry. They were able to do a DNA swab and are now awiting the results to determine where each participants bodily fluids were distributed.
benwj
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Jul 23, 2008
I bet it will be hard to determine now where the fluids go hehe!
Just wondering how women in jail are treated.. are some of them forced to have s**? passed on from one man to the next and be just laughed at by the guards..... it's terrible there I guess
lailah84
Dubai Forums Member

Jul 24, 2008
At the end of the day, I can't believe this girl has been so fkg stoooopid. She's lived here for how long ? 2 yrs ? 3 ? And yet she thought it would be ok to wander down the beach, with some bloke she's picked up at the bubbles brunch and have a quickie ???

WTF ?

In terms of punishment, all those [sane] readers of the posts here will know that there is alot of multiple standards going on here regarding how sentences are handed out. We all know that "connections" and "wasda" equate to lighter jail/ fine terms.

Both these idiots deserve jail time. I fully expect both will live to regret that VERY expensive s.h.a.g on the Dubai sand, as it will ruin both their lives from now on.
g00se
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Jul 24, 2008
Nothing.

Just wanted to reach 100 posts.

Yay me !
g00se
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Jul 24, 2008
I'm sure she is regretting it, seeing as she lost her job, has had her passport taken away and now has to survive here until the court case. Just hope she had some savings!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jul 24, 2008
Actually, Chocs, that's an interesting one. What happens to all her belongings ? When she is carted off to The Big House, I wonder if she'll be able to protect her schtuff ? Or will it be ..er..."confiscated" ? :roll:

I recently heard of a case in AD, where the Cops had sealed off a flat [details not important] and when the owner returned, various items had gone walkies.

Who do you turn to when you've been robbed by the cops ????
g00se
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Jul 29, 2008
So.

Not heard what the verdict was. What do they get ?

[tasteless quip about a good rogering omitted]

:wink:
g00se
Dubai Forums Frequenter

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat