Wing Chun And Other Martial Arts In Dubai

Topic locked
Wing Chun and other Martial Arts in Dubai Nov 05, 2007
Hello everybody

new to Dubai - looking for more martial arts info.

Here is my story. I've been training for 10 years. Last 5-6 years I've been training in Traditional Wing Chun with Sifu Shannon Moore in Columbia Maryland Washington DC. The grandmaster of our system is William Cheung. (I only state this so people understand where I'm coming from not trying to boast or anything like that - simply stating it as a matter of fact) Other experience includes Northern Chinese Long fist and a brief but very interesting stint in Aikido.

I'm 34 and looking for Wing Chun or Escrima in Dubai (preferably Mirdif).
Any good organizations around? Anything around Mirdif?

My teacher had experience in Escrima - and always talked about conceptual similarities to it and wing chun. I'd be interested in finding out more if people are willing to share.

Hopefully we can all learn from each other.

Best Regards
Ypnos

ypnos1
Dubai Forum Guest

Nov 05, 2007
ypnos1, I received your PM but I don't know why I can't seem to reply. Please PM me your email address and I'll contact you there.
DaWarrior
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Nov 05, 2007
ypnos1, I received your PM but I don't know why I can't seem to reply. Please PM me your email address and I'll contact you there.
DaWarrior
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Nov 06, 2007
DaWarrior,

I have replied to your PM. Let me know if you didn't get it.
Thanks again
ypnos1
Dubai Forum Guest

Nov 06, 2007
ypnos1 wrote:DaWarrior,

I have replied to your PM. Let me know if you didn't get it.
Thanks again

Yes I got your reply. Seems like there was a lag when I'm sending my messages. Just let me know when you plan to drop by. Tonight's training will push thru as planned. You have my number and email address.:)
DaWarrior
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat