Why Are Arabs Absent At The 2010 Olympics?

Topic locked
Why are Arabs absent at the 2010 Olympics? Feb 22, 2010
Out of 2,619 athletes , only 5 are Arabs, how come. 2 per thousand, That s it? Other countries such as Israel, Ghana, Jamaica or the Virgin Islands are not famous for their ski slopes and bobsleighs tracks and they perform well.
Hey what happened, no Emirati's?

herve
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: Why are Arabs absent at the 2010 Olympics? Feb 22, 2010
too rich to run :)
uaekid
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Olympics are boring anyways.
event horizon
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

or

too fat to run?

too lazy to even move?
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

that too hon
uaekid

Because they are not allowed to cheat, buy off judges and would not be able to endure defeat!
gertrude
Dubai forums Addict

well if we do so we would learn that from you guys :lol:

hey herve, you should write a new book "Escapes from the Olympics " :lol: but you'll only sell 3 copies and one will be a gift to robbyg :lol:
uaekid

lol nice one uaekid :D

the answer to this question is very simple, they dont like COLD weather :D and winter olympics is seriously G AY.
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

rudeboy wrote:lol nice one uaekid :D

the answer to this question is very simple, they dont like COLD weather :D and winter olympics is seriously G AY.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
uaekid

In countries that have weather peaking in the high 40's where it never snows, I would have thought it was obvious.

As for Gertrude, I really wonder why she didn't marry an Arab, ooops, maybe she did, lol.
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

gertrude wrote:Because they are not allowed to cheat, buy off judges and would not be able to endure defeat!

This is the most original I've heard so far, although Mel's was strong too. :lol:
RobbyG

herve wrote:Out of 2,619 athletes , only 5 are Arabs, how come. 2 per thousand, That s it? Other countries such as Israel, Ghana, Jamaica or the Virgin Islands are not famous for their ski slopes and bobsleighs tracks and they perform well.
Hey what happened, no Emirati's?

They only do Paralympics ;)

Its a pride thing. :D
RobbyG

gertrude wrote:Because they are not allowed to cheat, buy off judges and would not be able to endure defeat!

Coupled with Mel's observation - being lazy and with the onset of obesity, this is the funniest response!!! :lol: :lol:

Crudeboy and Kid, you two are soooooo in denial!!!!!! Or do you use the same reasoning as the Afghani's??? :lol:
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Fastest thing on the Planet .....

An Emirati running away from his debt obligations !

Perhaps if they turned this into an Olympic event they may show up :lol:
viking-warrior
Dubai Expat Helper

uaekid wrote:
rudeboy wrote:lol nice one uaekid :D

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Still laughing hard? :lol: :mrgreen: :lol:

We sure are ;)
RobbyG

Re: Why are Arabs absent at the 2010 Olympics? Feb 23, 2010
sage & onion wrote:In countries that have weather peaking in the high 40's where it never snows, I would have thought it was obvious.

As for Gertrude, I really wonder why she didn't marry an Arab, ooops, maybe she did, lol.

Sage, most of your posts contain the word "obviously" should you know that the problem with the word “obviously” is that it triggers an automatic divisive reaction in others. That’s because what may be obvious to the talker may not be obvious to the listener, or may be the talker does not know what he is talking about.
Like I said, Ghana, Jamaica, the Virgin Islands and Israel do not have snow either.
And for you kid, this is a fan reader (one of the 3 who bought my book) who sent me this picture.
herve
Dubai Forums Veteran

Symbolic picture!

The reader forgot a piece of barb-wire around the book... ;)
RobbyG

RobbyG wrote:Symbolic picture!

The reader forgot a piece of barb-wire around the book... ;)

He removed the book cover, may be afraid to be caught.
capsicum
BANNED

herve wrote:
sage & onion wrote:In countries that have weather peaking in the high 40's where it never snows, I would have thought it was obvious.

Sage, most of your posts contain the word "obviously" should you know that the problem with the word “obviously” is that it triggers an automatic divisive reaction in others. That’s because what may be obvious to the talker may not be obvious to the listener, or may be the talker does not know what he is talking about.
Like I said, Ghana, Jamaica, the Virgin Islands and Israel do not have snow either.
And for you kid, this is a fan reader (one of the 3 who bought my book) who sent me this picture.

coooool pic
uaekid

its g ay sport for g ay ppl honestly. I mean bunch of men in tight leggings skating on ice :S WTF.
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

rudeboy wrote:its g ay sport for g ay ppl honestly. I mean bunch of men in tight leggings skating on ice :S WTF.

So, how about women in skin suits, whores?
gertrude
Dubai forums Addict

gertrude wrote:
rudeboy wrote:its g ay sport for g ay ppl honestly. I mean bunch of men in tight leggings skating on ice :S WTF.

No, he is just obssessed with the word "GA Y"...wondering why? wondering wondering...
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

IF that were true, and IF you could qualify, you would probably be found at the back of the pack to get a perfect view of those nice tight buns. :lol:
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Bora Bora wrote:

IF that were true, and IF you could qualify, you would probably be found at the back of the pack to get a perfect view of those nice tight buns. :lol:

sorry to dissapoint ya but not into that really ;) but am sure that tight buns with creame on them does thrill ya ;)
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

melika969 wrote:
gertrude wrote:

No, he is just obssessed with the word "GA Y"...wondering why? wondering wondering...

keep on wondering :D when you think you got the answer, wonder for a while whether its correct or not :D
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

I already got the answer, going trough few posts of urs will indicate the answer! lol
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

gertrude wrote:

i didnt say they are whores. i am just saying from a guys perspective, its not nice watching 4 men, huddle and sit in each others laps in a bobsleigh and wheeee down a slope :D. I am sure its thrilling and all 4 you ladies but it certainly aint for me.
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

rudeboy wrote:
gertrude wrote:

i didnt say they are whores. i am just saying from a guys perspective, its not nice watching 4 men, huddle and sit in each others laps in a bobsleigh and wheeee down a slope :D. I am sure its thrilling and all 4 you ladies but it certainly aint for me.

Come out, come out, whoever you are!!

A bit homophobic me thinks. :lol: :lol: Why can't you "man up" and face your inner desires Crudeboy? Whether you realize it or not, you keep giving yourself away. Buns with cream on top?? Is that your fantasy? Are you one of those guys who walks around with you arm around your "buddy", or holding hands while walking through the park? :lol: and calls it "friendship" or "normal" in your culture??
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Simple. Have you ever seen anyone skiing in a dishdash :shock: Speed skating would be hard while wearing a white dress :D
XPT
Dubai forums Addict

Bora Bora wrote:
rudeboy wrote:

Come out, come out, whoever you are!!

A bit homophobic me thinks. :lol: :lol: Why can't you "man up" and face your inner desires Crudeboy? Whether you realize it or not, you keep giving yourself away. Buns with cream on top?? Is that your fantasy? Are you one of those guys who walks around with you arm around your "buddy", or holding hands while walking through the park? :lol: and calls it "friendship" or "normal" in your culture??

Men holding hands longer than a handshake requires you to do, is sooooo PINKY. :mrgreen:
We know for sure now that Crudeboy is a brownworker! Absolutely GAY to the bone. Somebody talk to this despot before he gets battered in Emirati society.

You don't think its common practice there huh? :lol:
RobbyG

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat