Which One Do You Prefere?

Topic locked
Nov 13, 2006
constantine wrote:
sage & onion wrote:When was your Birthday, Mmmmm 9th November :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

HAHAHA...26th of september...celebrated it with a big party on 22nd...

SARA
you probably had a lot more than me...though i can hold my liqour...my personal tops has been a bottle of jack or vodka on a given night...i hate mixing...and thats what does me in...if i mix...i fall...big timber....on my birthday i started off with 4 beers...went on to some weird vodka concoctions...then had something that tasted like acid mouthwash and was red...and then a chef friend of mine...poured 2 big gulps of tequila(i hate that stuff) on me mouth...and just after had a shot of lemon vodka with another mate...the last words i remember before passing out were" i can't do this anymore"...

U back from Singapore..?

some good topic here.. Whiskey any day.. :D n luv Chivas,Glenfiddich, J&B. and Goan fenny with tender coconut hmm

St.Lucifer
Dubai Forums Knight

Nov 13, 2006
yeah ST
back from sunny singapore and it was beautiful...did a 2 day trip in between to hong kong...ahhhhh....what can i say....perhaps a shot of that old chivas might cure me of my blues...though did drink non stop for 7 days...peppered with a 4 hrs of less of sleep every day... :wink:
constantine
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Nov 13, 2006
Flames... i love the way they serve it iat some clubs back in India.. 7 glasses one on top of another n the light the liquor n pour it on top allowing it to seep it to the bottom glass where u'll have a straw to drink :D wow.. I always thought it burns my throat.. but amazin drink.. 4 sure
St.Lucifer
Dubai Forums Knight

Nov 13, 2006
constantine wrote:yeah ST
back from sunny singapore and it was beautiful...did a 2 day trip in between to hong kong...ahhhhh....what can i say....perhaps a shot of that old chivas might cure me of my blues...though did drink non stop for 7 days...peppered with a 4 hrs of less of sleep every day... :wink:

hahah.. Good on ya.....n yea... nice to hear that man.. we'll surely catch up for a good clean drinkin session some day. :).. Some day soon .. Soon .. may b in a couple of days.. or today :D
St.Lucifer
Dubai Forums Knight

Nov 13, 2006
St.Lucifer wrote:

hahah.. Good on ya.....n yea... nice to hear that man.. we'll surely catch up for a good clean drinkin session some day. :).. Some day soon .. Soon .. may b in a couple of days.. or today :D

Detoxing till friday mate...and then might go and catch Dubai Knight at baristi...will keep you posted :D
constantine
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Nov 13, 2006
St.Lucifer wrote:

Wow Lucif, the mere mention of a drop of booze and you get going man, I reckon you and Sara would make a good pair :lol:
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Nov 13, 2006
Vodka Vodka Vodka!

When my pa used to live in Baku I used to go for visits and every time I came home I'd have vodka in my suitcase.

Last time I was out was December 2005 and I managed to get back 11 bottles. One had leaked in my case which made it reek of vodka and yet no-one in customs even thought of stopping me.

I'm a little businessman....

11 bottles @ $1.40 (73p) = $14.00 (£7.30)

Sell 9 bottles at £5 a pop.....£45.....can't be bothered to convert to $$

But I made a nice profit lets just say that :D
rossbaku
Dubai Forums Talker

Nov 13, 2006
sage & onion wrote:
St.Lucifer wrote:

Wow Lucif, the mere mention of a drop of booze and you get going man, I reckon you and Sara would make a good pair :lol:

sage what you trying to say?? :evil: :evil:

i love drinking but i do not drink every weekend because I can afford it finically and for my figure but when I drink I do not stop.
sara_uk
Dubai Forums Veteran

Nov 13, 2006
rossbaku wrote:Vodka Vodka Vodka!

When my pa used to live in Baku I used to go for visits and every time I came home I'd have vodka in my suitcase.

Last time I was out was December 2005 and I managed to get back 11 bottles. One had leaked in my case which made it reek of vodka and yet no-one in customs even thought of stopping me.

can you send some of what you are selling over to my side :oops:
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Nov 13, 2006
bushra21 wrote:

No way, your not allowed :cry:
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Nov 13, 2006
sage & onion wrote:
bushra21 wrote:

and why not?
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Nov 13, 2006
bushra21 wrote:
sage & onion wrote:
bushra21 wrote:

and why not?

It's our little secret :wink:
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Nov 13, 2006
sage what you trying to say??

i love drinking but i do not drink every weekend because I can afford it finically and for my figure but when I drink I do not stop.

Sara, read above I think you said it all, so funny :lol:
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Nov 13, 2006
sage & onion wrote:
sage what you trying to say??

Sara, read above I think you said it all, so funny :lol:

you know what i mean !!! you :evil:
sara_uk
Dubai Forums Veteran

Nov 13, 2006
sage & onion wrote:
bushra21 wrote:
sage & onion wrote:
bushra21 wrote:

and why not?

I would be a very good customer :D
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Nov 13, 2006
bushra21 wrote:
sage & onion wrote:
bushra21 wrote:
sage & onion wrote:
bushra21 wrote:

and why not?

I would be a very good customer :D

That message is obviously for Ross, as I am not in the retail business
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Nov 13, 2006
sara_uk wrote:
sage & onion wrote:Wow Lucif, the mere mention of a drop of booze and you get going man, I reckon you and Sara would make a good pair :lol:

sage what you trying to say?? :evil: :evil:

hahah today I was trying to persuade one of my colleagues to go to gym,he's a member of a health club but he never goes there..
End of it, we decided we'll sit at a cosy near by pub after work in the evening and discuss n plan a strategy for him to go to gym :) :))
St.Lucifer
Dubai Forums Knight

Nov 13, 2006
Sounds like a good decision Lucif :lol:
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Nov 13, 2006
Wow i missed a lot of posts

ok , Now i'll start drinking my black label

Who wants to join me :) it's better if you are a girl
redmatrice
Dubai Expat Helper