What Would You Do If You Saw This!!!???

Topic locked
What would you do if you saw this!!!??? Aug 29, 2010
What would you do if you saw this!!!???

If I was in that shop, I know what I would’ve said (or done) to that guy behind the counter. Too bad I can’t say it here in the open General Forum!!!

A very interesting video.

Must see, esp. if you’re a Muslim!!

8) 8) 8)

Tom Jones
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: What would you do if you saw this!!!??? Aug 29, 2010
We are talking about a nation here where the majority believe that Iran is a large island just south east of China!

...and that they should bomb it!

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Knight
Dubai Knight
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This!!!??? Aug 29, 2010
Actually, this was done "deep in the heart of Texas". What's funny is that there are alot of Texas in the UAE!!!!
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Bora Bora wrote:Actually, this was done "deep in the heart of Texas". What's funny is that there are alot of Texas in the UAE!!!!

What, dudes in fancy bri-nylon duds, big belt buckles with horns on them, Wrangler jeans and cowboy boots, and a cane stetson with an imitation Walker US Marshall badge on the front?

"Only things come out of Texarse are steers and queers, and I don't see no horns on you, boy!"

Actually I have a soft spot for Plano and Amarillo!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Knight
Dubai Knight

Its the hair that gets me. BIG, BIG hair!!!! Those Texas ladies can keep those Lebanese hairdressers busy.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Bora Bora wrote:Its the hair that gets me. BIG, BIG hair!!!! Those Texas ladies can keep those Lebanese hairdressers busy.

So can some of the men!

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Knight
Dubai Knight

I wouldn't blame those couple of guys , I mean we are all washed up with the media which is all we see and hear rather than do our own thinking . I have been in the states where the major media showed one side and only that side . so yes I would act all terrified for seeing that side for so long.
The Americans in general are friendly , cool and down to earth "unlike the brits" who can't even act this personality even if they want to ,they are simply not made for it ,most of the Europeans I know agrees to it. maybe it’s the alcohol level :)I don't know.
uaekid
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Re: What would you do if you saw this!!!??? Aug 29, 2010
Its the lack of alcohol, Kid.

8) 8) 8)

Knight
Dubai Knight

Dubai Knight wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:Actually, this was done "deep in the heart of Texas". What's funny is that there are alot of Texas in the UAE!!!!

What, dudes in fancy bri-nylon duds, big belt buckles with horns on them, Wrangler jeans and cowboy boots, and a cane stetson with an imitation Walker US Marshall badge on the front?

"Only things come out of Texarse are steers and queers, and I don't see no horns on you, boy!"

Actually I have a soft spot for Plano and Amarillo!

Knight

When I was in Houston, Texas earlier this month, I was watching the local news on TV.

They run a story explaining that children who don't know how to swim, run a greater risk of drowning.

Wow!!! Who would’ve “thunk” it??

I’m not kidding!!!

You bet……. Don’t mess with Texas!!!

:lol: :lol:
Tom Jones
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: What would you do if you saw this!!!??? Aug 30, 2010
Sign seen on the door of Annie's Steak House in Lubbock:

"Lesbetarians not welcome!"

Knight
Dubai Knight

Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This!!!??? Aug 30, 2010
Thanks TJ - this is eye-opening!

Love all the comments - and I hope that the bigotry shown is not shared by the majority over there - the hope is that there are more of the guys who were outraged - as the clips showed, there were more that were not Islamphobic. Kudos to the ladies around 7min, and the father of the soldier!

Can you imagine the reaction if the shop was run by an indian-looking guy and he refused to serve a man in skull cap?

But some argue that Islamophobia is a figment of people's imaginations! ;)

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: What would you do if you saw this!!!??? Aug 30, 2010
its a shame that us humans (musilms, christians, hindus etc) didnt learn a single thing from the Nazis!
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: What would you do if you saw this!!!??? Aug 31, 2010
rudeboy wrote:its a shame that us humans (musilms, christians, hindus etc) didnt learn a single thing from the Nazis!

I think you meant to say "did not learn anything from those who defeated the Nazis". Freudean slip maybe :lol:
Ambassador
Dubai chat master

Re: What would you do if you saw this!!!??? Aug 31, 2010
Ambassador wrote:
rudeboy wrote:its a shame that us humans (musilms, christians, hindus etc) didnt learn a single thing from the Nazis!

I think you meant to say "did not learn anything from those who defeated the Nazis". Freudean slip maybe :lol:

Coming from RB? Hardly.

Seen the vid before, it's the shame the rednecks don't really learn anything.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Re: What would you do if you saw this!!!??? Sep 01, 2010
Ambassador wrote:

no i meant to say that if we all had knowledge on how the nazis had anti-jews laws and how it led to hatred towards them than we would realise you have the same thing going on with the muslims living especially in USA and Europe!

However its good to know that some non-muslims are opening their eyes and realizing this even though some choose to keep their eyes clothes. hmmm we have some on this forum as well ;)
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat