Well Done Drivers

Topic locked
Well done drivers Mar 30, 2009
Its raining, so I was impressed to see that most were behaving on SZR, even those in their Landruisers... keep it up.... but one last thing...

TURN THOSE FLIPPIN' HAZARD LIGHTS OFF!!!!!! :x :x

onthepalm
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Re: Well done drivers Mar 30, 2009
onthepalm wrote:Its raining, so I was impressed to see that most were behaving on SZR, even those in their Landruisers... keep it up.... but one last thing...

TURN THOSE FLIPPIN' HAZARD LIGHTS OFF!!!!!! :x :x

its amazing is it? I can't believe those nuts who turn on the hazard lights...

even in rain conditions they turn them on?!!!!! WHY?
quatroporte
Dubai chat master

Mar 30, 2009
I must say, I drove to work in the wet and home in the pouring rain and didn't see one accident. Well done indeed. Even the fast lane was hovering around 120.

But yes, we can see it is raining we don't need your hazard lights to warn us thanks.

That said, I hit a big patch of water going 80 and got some scary wobbles. Silly boy.
Captain Australia
Dubai chat master

Mar 30, 2009
Captain Australia wrote:I must say, I drove to work in the wet and home in the pouring rain and didn't see one accident. Well done indeed. Even the fast lane was hovering around 120.

But yes, we can see it is raining we don't need your hazard lights to warn us thanks.

That said, I hit a big patch of water going 80 and got some scary wobbles. Silly boy.

Did you drive on the E611 bypass road today??? its a huge 6-lane highway... and during the pouring rain a mini-bus drivers and few cars driving at the speed of 60 to 80KM at the fast lane on a 140KM road limit with hazard lights?!?!?!?!?

unbelievable!!!! WHY on the left lane?!?!? I understand it is raining... but you can safely drive upto 120KM or else move and use any of the other 5 lanes

because of them they made a huge tale back... and if one of them push the break it results with a traffic jam!!! I and some other cars where forced to overtake them from the right and it was all clear after that...

and people still wonder why traffic jams happen on huge highways
quatroporte
Dubai chat master

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat