Wanna Play Football (soccer)? Try This...

Topic locked
Wanna Play Football (soccer)? Try this... Nov 14, 2007
Hello.
I just wanted to tell you about a new football league in town. there are quite a few, but this one is really good. It has been organized by 2 youths, who I know personnaly and they are doing this voluntarily. This is something rather rare and the credit ahould go to them.

Dubai Junior League is a small football league in Dubai, where matches are played each friday afternoon in Safa Park just behind Gate 1. It's for youths between the age of 11 and 16 and all the people taking part are having enourmous fun. They have sponsors and the whole thing is VERY PROFESSIONAL. They have goals and all the equipment of their own. The league consists of up to 10 teams, which all have a specific colour. They each play one match every weekend against one of the other teams. There is a league table and there are various prizes at the end of a season.

Have a look at their very own website! It just proves how hard working and professional they are! It's www.dubai-j-l.de.tl

One joins as a team, so get your friends together and get the chance to win the league with the highest standard in Dubai!

tcjames
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Nov 14, 2007
Sounds good - but can we please call it 'Football' Hate the term Soccer.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Nov 14, 2007
There you go.

By the way. Just talked to one of the two guys who's organising Dubai Junior League and he tells me there are still a few spaces left.
Get a team together! The season is starting soon...
tcjames
Dubai Expat Wannabe

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat