To Visit Thailand Next Month

Topic locked
To visit Thailand next month Dec 03, 2005
I will take my vocation next month. just planing to visit Thailand for a few days (maybe 3 days) then fly back home for "New Year" at the end of Jan.

do you know any good place to visit and stay? reasonable price!

thanks in advance!

geraintindxb
Dubai Forums Talker

.. Dec 03, 2005
Pat Pong is a must. Lots of pubs and generally loads of nocturnal activity ;-).

Try out the Tuk Tuk and the guy (driver) will make sure you don't miss out on anything interesting.

hey... you should drive down to PAtaya beach which is a few hour away from Bangkok. check out the Tiffany Show. Awesome.
sa4877
Dubai Forums Talker

Phuket Dec 05, 2005
ya Pat pong is a good place in Phuket , do not miss Fantazia Show,Tour to Phi Phi Island , Koh Sumai also is Good place .
abdool
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Dec 05, 2005
Pat pong is not in Phuket, its in Bangkok. That said they do have a night bizarre there, although you will need to put ur bargaining hat on.

If you're there only for a few days I wouldn't worry about going all the way to Pattaya. You can find 'Aqua' shows in Bangkok.

Go a tuk tuk only if you're really keen on breathing nothing but pollution. They're noisy, annoying and touchwood if anything happens you've got 4 ways you could fall out. Most chances you'll end up paying double the price of a taxi fare for these 'luxuries' as well.

Check out www.passionasia.com for good deals on Thai (and SE Asian) hotels.
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

Dec 05, 2005
I might plan to stay BKK for 2 nights and Pattaya for another 2 nights.
is that any other good place to visit instead of ?
geraintindxb
Dubai Forums Talker

Dec 06, 2005
Depends what you want to do mate. I can suggest at least half a dozen places worth a visit but without knowing exactly what u're after it's pointless.
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

Dec 18, 2005
XRW-147 wrote:Depends what you want to do mate. I can suggest at least half a dozen places worth a visit but without knowing exactly what u're after it's pointless.

Well said, and I agree 100% :!:

LLTT
LookingLondonTalkingTokyo
Dubai Forums Member

Dec 18, 2005
thanks buddies.

if i just wanna have a wee bit city tour and relac my holiday in city.
where should i go? thai food, night club, some shopping....+ floating market or local market and Grand palace.
geraintindxb
Dubai Forums Talker

Dec 18, 2005
G, floating market and grand palace are around the same area so thats a one day outing.

Local markets are nothing fantastic and by no means a tourist attraction. What you want is to go to Jatujak - weekend market. Worth about half a day walk and for shopping the shops around Siam area will do nicely. You have MBK, Siam Square, Siam Discovery, Siam Center and a couple more - Emporium is also close by.

Night market check out Pat Pong and surrounding streets.

Food wise the besst thai food u'll always find on the street but if hygiene is high priority then places like S&P is an acceptable median.
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

Dec 22, 2005
i think pat pong closes by midnight now a days if i iant wrong...heard from friends...
constantine
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Dec 22, 2005
Going there to bang a few 15 year old girls and/or boys? :x

Or maybe you are into shemales? 8) \

In any event there is a high incidence of AIDS in Thailand and there is no point in going there are than for pleasures of the skin...

Also Thai whores, as a rule, are gross.
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Dec 22, 2005
Pat Pong still opens till wee hours of the morn C - no idea where you heard that from.

Liban, there's plenty more to Thailand than playing bang-ur-rooster. Prostitution is no less active here than it is there and any whore regardless of race, colour or origin is gross.
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

Dec 22, 2005
typo...its open till 3 am...heard it from the news/friends who traveled there about 6-8 months back...might be back to normalcy now...
constantine
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Dec 22, 2005
Shops in the middle will generally start shutting up at 3 but the pubs/bars/etc will either close or shut their doors and party a little longer.
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat