Two Converts Looking For Jobs

Topic locked
two converts looking for jobs Apr 17, 2012
Hello,

my new sister in islam and myself are looking for a job in dubai. we are currently in jobs that do not allow us to wear hijab and an atomsphere where there is alcohol. We are happy in dubai because of the large muslim community but want to find peace in our daily lives which is hard when we are doing something we are conflicted with. Please let me know if you have any resources to help us. We are fluent english speakers my friend is from Austraila and I, myself am from Canada.

Thank you Kindly,

Shyh

Shyh
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: two converts looking for jobs Apr 18, 2012
Shyh wrote:Hello,

my new sister in islam and myself are looking for a job in dubai. we are currently in jobs that do not allow us to wear hijab and an atomsphere where there is alcohol. We are happy in dubai because of the large muslim community but want to find peace in our daily lives which is hard when we are doing something we are conflicted with. Please let me know if you have any resources to help us. We are fluent english speakers my friend is from Austraila and I, myself am from Canada.

Thank you Kindly,

Shyh

Back to Canada?
Ambassador
Dubai chat master

Re: two converts looking for jobs Apr 21, 2012
I don't know exactly what fields do you guys wana work in but,
recommend you check

dubizzle-dot-com,
bayt-dot-com
monstergulf-dot-com
charterhouseme-dot-ae/
icp-gulf-dot-com
gulftalent-dot-com
dubaiba-dot-com
learn4good-dot-com/jobs
Omario
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Two Converts Looking For Jobs May 14, 2012
you work in a bar? if you are really bent on looking for another job, if you are over two years already in your current job then i guess there is no problem with you both finding another job. there are many online jobs here in dubai and one online job portal which is very famous for employeers and job seekers alike is dubbizle. check it out and im sure you can find jobs which will suit you both. good luck.
zebastian
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat