True Story

True story Dec 02, 2021
During Pandemic of Covid 19 I had a lot of free time. For months we were at home and nothing was happening. I read news on a daily basis multiple times. One day I read news about a missing girl. it was on 30. June 2020. News said that it was 25 years since her missing and family asked public to help them to find her or to bring any clues. There was a link of FB group and I joined it and started my online search. They only had pictures of the girls as a baby and one from profile month before her disappearance. So I did my google image search, found some software for face comparisons and spent hours and hours googling her name, reverse search for pictures and much more.
And on fourth August I saw a picture on Instagram of an adult woman with the same face lines a a missing girl. To my surprise her first and last name were totally the same! Unchanged.
But besides that older photo where I recognized her her newer photos on Instagram were different. She filled her lips and face with botox. For lips she wrote that she filled them with Juvederm.
And she had different colored eye lenses in her pictures but at two pictures she left her natural eye color and it matched eyes of her baby pictures. As her parents stated in her description she had some problem with the left side of her body and that was especially visible in her hand. And there was visible her hand in all pictures. For me it was no doubt that it was her.
I sent message to her telling her that her family is searching for her and sent her links of their FB profiles. The next day I googled her name on FB and to my surprise she had activated her old FB profile
and was online. I sent her message on FB telling her that I am the same person who sent her message on Instagram. I contacted her brother and sister on FB telling them that she is online. Only her sister was online and told me coldly that she is in a hurry to the work, and that she added that girl and if she accept her friendship on FB only then she will talk to her.
For me it was a shock to hear such words from the sister who claims that is seeking her missing sister.
Probably expecting to get a message from her brother and sister she waited and waited but since she didn't get any message but only friendship request she wrote to me back stating "They don't interest me at all". I panicked and tried to contact again her brother telling him that she is online and angry on her sister because she didn't send message and asking him if he can send message. He send some formal message asking the girl who she was and where is she from. She told him the town she lived in and said that she had birthday papers which stated that she is 2 years older then missing girl.
He then left her and sent me message that there is no need to talk to that girl as that's not his missing sister. I tried to convince him that she is his sister, as she never stated that she is not. She never denied, just said the fact that her papers are saying different data.
No need to bother this woman - it is not her, I have no feelings for her whatsoever.
I didn't give up, I tired to contact his parents, his sister, brother.... but nothing made me convince them. At some point they started to blame me that I am trying to push some girl as their missing sister and daughter as I want their reward money. But I didn't know that they offered reward when I started to search. I told them then that I will give up any reward and no need for anything, begging them just to see their sister and do DNA test. But they refused and ignored me and some even blocked me.
Then after few months they revealed in the FB group that they found their sister. It was some girl from other country who looked somewhat like them but not as missing girl at all.
They said that they heard from that girl already for few past months and that she claimed to be the missing girl, but just she lost her memory and can't remember anything from childhood. They said that's from trauma.
I tried hard to persuade them that that girl can't be their sister at all, as their sister is someone else. But they laughed at me and made fun and told me that I can contact them only via that (false) girl.
I tried to convince other people to believe me and to help me reveal out the truth but nobody believed me. They told me that parents know their daughter, they recognized that (false) girl as theirs and they all have feelings for her. And they told me that parents saw pictures of the girl that I was sending from instagram and that they don' t feel anything for that girl.
I was very sad, but didn't give up.
Then I found one woman on FB who believed me at once and I shared with her instagram and FB profile of that real girl and she confirmed that she looked in everything same as a missing person. Every day we used to take her photos and analyze them and find more similarities and more proofs.
But nobody wanted to listen to us as they were all sure 1000% that false girl was their daughter and sister. Finally they did DNA test with her. 20 000 group members awaited results and everyone said that even without results they know it is her as she is so similar to the entire family.
But DNA test came negative! Just some fields were matching but majority not.
Family turned to the public stating that someone messed their DNA testing samples, to hide the truth, and privately they blamed me, sending me messages that it was me who somehow messed their DNA samples that they sent via post.
As I live in third country (non of countries where they all live) I told them that I am not physically able to mess with post in their countries. I went to police in Dubai asking them to help me. But they said I have to contact them via embassy of my country or to get written permission of family to use the picture of their missing girl to compare in in forensic laboratory with pictures of now adult woman.
But the family didn't want to hear. Nor embassy was willing to help me. Instead the family did another DNA test with that girl, sending samples to Canada and USA, not trusting Europe or anything near our countries, as they believed somebody can mess it again. But then results came even more negative. No matching fields at all!!
Then I tried to convince them that their sister and daughter is waiting while they are showering with feelings and attention the wrong person. But they still didn't believe.
They arranged to meet with that false girl in person and do take DNA samples on spot, and not to send them via post, and to give themselves samples directly for testing. So they did. And months past since they talked to their real sister... The test came negative again and only then they accepted that false gir is not their, but still they had strong feelings for her and wrote in public that even thou she is not theirs they have feelings for her as if she is.
I just was sorry for the real girl as she was following the group and read everything and I am sure that it was hard for her. I tried to convince her to write to them and tell them her story but she blocked me too. She didn't want anyone to bother her anymore. On her instagram she wrote that she is cold as ice. That she cared in the past, but not anymore. That she must not be who she always has been. That she is sorry for making crazy stuff but she will make them again. Etc. Obviously she was hurt to the point that she didn't care anymore.
Meanwhile me and my friend were following her profiles and as she blocked me on FB and Instagram I made new Instagram profile and kept following her, but on FB my friend followed her and by comments she figured out who her adoptive family members were.
Then I started to follow her family members to and tried to make their family tree to connect them and figure out who were her adoptive parents. Then after few months her grandfather died. And as per habit in my country, his profile paper was released and her cousin published it on her FB profile. On that paper was the picture of deceased man, information of his birth and death- dates, the place where he will be buried and also the names of his closest relations as saddened members of the family.
That list helped us a lot as we already figured out who was her aunt and cousins, her uncle and some others. But then besides her aunt her grandfather had two more daughters. We had to figure out which one was her adoptive mother. We googled names and got a god guess but we were not sure. We had to be sure and have proper proof. Then we asked Imam in that place where janazah (burial) will take place if he can help us to figure out who was who. We told him about missing girl case and he promised to help, as in Islam it is a good deed to connect and strengthen family ties.
So he asked around older people and somebody told him that deceased man had three daughters and that mother of that missing girl is married to another town (he mentioned the same town as girl said on FB before that she is from). So it was easier then when we knew the name of the mother. I googled male names and found out that her adoptive father is former Country Security employee as well as Intelligence Agency former employee. But also relating to him there were informations on Google that she misused his power and position in the past doing some crimes and that he was sentenced to the jail for a year or two but then he paid the bail and was never jailed.
So then it was clear to me and my friend that this man used his position to create brend new papers for his adoptive daughter, making her in papers two years older and giving her new ID number and identity but keeping the same name and last name, as his own lastname was the same as hers.
And people around him were afraid of reporting girl as they knew they would be in danger.
I contacted my countries' police and told them everything, sent them pictures and all informations. But they didn't do anything. It seems that was trafficking kids criminal on a country level!
They gave kids for adoption and issued them new ID numbers and changed their identities, but putting their real names and ID numbers in a missing people lists.
Also I found out that the leader of Missing People Organization had the same last name as that false girl. He tried to infiltrate her as missing girl for some reason and he arranged some fields in first DN to match with family DNA. But as he was no expert in genetics he messed it out.

I tried to contact some private detectives asking them to help to reveal the truth, but they asked me a lot of money. Just to start they needed 5000 euros. I have not that money to pay... and that's only to start collecting proof. If they need to work during weekends or public holidays that price can grow further.
I tried to convince brother of a missing girl to pay but he didn't want to spend money on girl that he is sure is not his sister. :(
Our country obviously doesn't like to reveal the truth, family hopes that some other girl is theirs as they can't accept the fact that their sister knows for them but not come forward to reveal herself.
I tried to convince them that maybe she is scared of the country and her daddy but they denied. Also her brother told me that he is earning money on FB by advertising on his page, as he has a huge number of members following the page.
The girl is cold ( I believe that her coldness is just a wall of protection for her hurt feelings), the family has no feelings, they just hope to find their missing girl as she was as she disappeared. They can't accept modern instagram girl full of botox, half naked in pictures, modeling and influencing people by being ambassador for many brands. For them she may miserable poor girl so they come there to rescue her and punish those who took her away. They are also hoping that they can sue the country or some organizations and take money for their loss.

And I was watching for months and now for a year and longer how they cry on FB group and ask people for help. But whenever I suggest to them just to request DNA from this girl they say that there is no need. And they go test all other girls except her. They just don't want her. And she knows that and she turned to be cold writing her statuses like; The coldest people are those who cared the most....

I wonder how many years will pass by, how many months, will parents live long enough to ever meet her in person....will that siblings ever accept each other as they really are...
My family tells me to give up, not to force something when other people don't want it. And I gave up for months, but then every time that family cries on FB how nobody wants to help them i get angry and wish to bring the truth to the light of the day. Anyone has any idea what I might do more? Ths.

--- Thu Dec 02, 2021 11:42 am ---

She wrote on her instagram: "Delete the old version of me in your head, it expired".

Shamoosa
Dubai forums Addict

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat