Trash

Topic locked
Nov 19, 2009
Misery Called Life wrote:Hey Chocoholic you said that you a sports journo? (I can't seem to find that post though) Damn, gotta say you got a dream job. For a guy becoming a sports journo is as appealing as a runway fashion journo would be to a lady. Lucky!

OK MCL, I'm going to make a confesssion. I'm the Queen of Belgium, but please don't tell anyone. It's also a dream job. I used to be the Queen of Sheba, but that got tedious. Spent some time at the helm of Microsoft guiding Bill Gates into the future. Also consulted with Oracle to get them on the right path. I am also responsible for establishing the wildlife santuaries around the world. These are just to name a few of the many, many dream jobs I have had. I like to keep a low profile as I am a very humble person.

Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Nov 19, 2009
yeah right.. trash like its title
rodneybolton
Dubai Forum Visitor

Nov 19, 2009
rodneybolton wrote:yeah right.. trash like its title

Rodney, you had to be there to understand it. You weren't. Let's just rename this thread to: Pieces to a Puzzle. If you can put all the pieces together then you can understand the puzzle. Unfortunately you don't have any of the pieces.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Nov 20, 2009
Keep it coming. Since you like to tell stories, can I hear a western now? I kinda like those.
canuckbid
Dubai forums Addict

Nov 20, 2009
canuckbid wrote:Keep it coming. Since you like to tell stories, can I hear a western now? I kinda like those.

You want a good story? Go to FC.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat