The Secret Tunnel In Dubai, Even The RTA Not Aware Of It!

Topic locked
The Secret Tunnel in Dubai, Even the RTA Not Aware of It! Feb 06, 2010
Read about this tunnel about a week ago or so. Beside the chuckle I got out of it, I decided to go and check it out. But due to travel, I still have not had the chance to do so!

Has anyone used, or been to this "secret" tunnel??

http://gulfnews.com/news/gulf/uae/traff ... e-1.574606

8) 8)

Tom Jones
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: The Secret Tunnel in Dubai, Even the RTA Not Aware of It! Feb 06, 2010
Funny question. :D

I have this list of UAE blogs that I use to keep me updated about Dubai developments. Although I never visited it in person, I already knew about the existence of the tunnel and its whereabouts over a week ago.

So yes, I've gone through the tunnel, in my mind that is... ;)
RobbyG
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

RobbyG wrote:Funny question. :D

I have this list of UAE blogs that I use to keep me updated about Dubai developments. Although I never visited it in person, I already knew about the existence of the tunnel and its whereabouts over a week ago.

ahh robbyg, don't you feel you are being left alone ? give it a rest , your time is over,things are getting back to normal. we have no further use of you, well actually we never did :lol: .

anyway robbyg, whats the latest of dubai catching news ?
uaekid
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

uaekid wrote:

ahh robbyg, don't you feel you are being left alone ? give it a rest , your time is over,things are getting back to normal. we have no further use of you, well actually we never did :lol: .

Hahaha wonderful. Look at this Emi-Arab trying to 'touch me'. :lol:

Mate, I have so many interests, I honestly couldn't care less whether the quicksand pulled one down and make me have to find another interest to replace 'the fraud' you represent. :twisted:

:mrgreen:

In the mean time, let me enjoy your first class 7th Century practices. Such leadership! Vision! Grandeurrrr. Bellisimo! :happy1:
RobbyG

Re: The Secret Tunnel in Dubai, Even the RTA Not Aware of It! Feb 07, 2010
RobbyG wrote:
uaekid wrote:

Hahaha wonderful. Look at this Emi-Arab trying to 'touch me'. :lol:

Mate, I have so many interests, I honestly couldn't care less whether the quicksand pulled one down and make me have to find another interest to replace 'the fraud' you represent. :twisted:

:mrgreen:

In the mean time, let me enjoy your first class 7th Century practices. Such leadership! Vision! Grandeurrrr. Bellisimo! :happy1:

you have so many other interests ???? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: thats a good one..good luck mate
uaekid
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Ok whats going on here? XD
symmetric
BANNED

symmetric wrote:Ok whats going on here? XD

The Kid is in denial. His ego starts haunting him down when a foreigner appears to know more about his country than he himself does.

Its Arab jealousy. Nothing new there. :D
RobbyG

RobbyG wrote:

The Kid is in denial. His ego starts haunting him down when a foreigner appears to know more about his country than he himself does.

You obviously mean;

When a foreigner thinks he knows more.

You really have to live here and then you can offer a knowledgeable opinion, all you know is what you read which in most cases is written with a hidden agenda.
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

sage & onion wrote:
RobbyG wrote:

You obviously mean;

When a foreigner thinks he knows more.

You really have to live here and then you can offer a knowledgeable opinion, all you know is what you read which in most cases is written with a hidden agenda.

Read carefully now. Appears!

I would never say I knew more than a resident national. But it surely appears so in the case of Kiddo.

So you think the Western media outlets have more agenda than Dubai media? I don't think so. You are the one who is brainwashed, considering most of your replies. I am always sceptical until I see things unravel.
RobbyG

Why do you say brainwashed, I have been in Dubai a long time and have enjoyed it and indeed am still enjoying it.
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Now I see what's going on here .. It's Immaturity :mrgreen:

im·ma·ture (ĭm'ə-tyŏŏr', -tŏŏr', -chŏŏr')
adj.

1.Not fully grown or developed. See Synonyms at young.

2.Marked by or suggesting a lack of normal maturity: silly, immature behavior.
symmetric
BANNED

sage & onion wrote:Why do you say brainwashed, I have been in Dubai a long time and have enjoyed it and indeed am still enjoying it.

Thats because you allowed yourself to be influenced (or brainwashed) by Dubai information while being distanced from Western media. You miss the balance of true media. That explains your crazy assumption that Western media works with an agenda.

The only one who works with a tight and constant agenda is Dubai media. Everybody knows that reports from Dubai are extremely biased in favor of the ruler and Dubai. Plain lies in some cases which become apparant after some time by keeping an eye on them. It unravels mate.

As you might know, people who are being exposed and influenced by single-sided views are often 'brainwashed' into believing those reports by repeating and repeating them over and over again. The human mind starts believing it.

People like me, who can openly talk about such things, should give you a little more reality. Problem is that you just aren't open to reality. Your comfort zone (paycheck, lifestyle) is simply too great to make a difference. I think its weakness and a direct loss of character and backbone.
RobbyG

RobbyG wrote:
sage & onion wrote:Why do you say brainwashed, I have been in Dubai a long time and have enjoyed it and indeed am still enjoying it.

Thats because you allowed yourself to be influenced (or brainwashed) by Dubai information while being distanced from Western media. You miss the balance of true media. That explains your crazy assumption that Western media works with an agenda.

The only one who works with a tight and constant agenda is Dubai media. Everybody knows that reports from Dubai are extremely biased in favor of the ruler and Dubai. Plain lies in some cases which become apparant after some time by keeping an eye on them. It unravels mate.

As you might know, people who are being exposed and influenced by single-sided views are often 'brainwashed' into believing those reports by repeating and repeating them over and over again. The human mind starts believing it.

People like me, who can openly talk about such things, should give you a little more reality. Problem is that you just aren't open to reality. Your comfort zone (paycheck, lifestyle) is simply too great to make a difference. I think its weakness and a direct loss of character and backbone.

You really have absolutely no idea. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

sage & onion wrote:
RobbyG wrote:

You really have absolutely no idea. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

8)

If that is the case, start with showing some credibility then and be reasonable in response to good arguments instead of portraying criticism in the name of 'Dubai bashing'.

Pony up some character for once!

Now thats worth a smile. :wink:
RobbyG

Re: The Secret Tunnel in Dubai, Even the RTA Not Aware of It! Feb 08, 2010
Now this is interesting !
dude91x
Dubai Forums Frequenter

been there its nice :D theres another tunnel but thats for the metro, does anyone know where that is ;)

RobbyG you can fantasize about it on your cyber net :D
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

rudeboy wrote:been there its nice :D theres another tunnel but thats for the metro, does anyone know where that is ;)

RobbyG you can fantasize about it on your cyber net :D

LOL :lol:
RobbyG

Re: The Secret Tunnel in Dubai, Even the RTA Not Aware of It! Feb 09, 2010
I second that ^^^^...

*waiting, waiting, wating, waiting...

waiting..."

But I am guessing all that will happen will be a sophomoric response.
XPT
Dubai forums Addict

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat