The Most Dysfunctional Muslim Family

Topic locked
The Most Dysfunctional Muslim Family Sep 29, 2011
I don’t know whether we have any Eastenders fans on DF but for those not familiar with this soap opera, it’s on the BBC, four times a week.

Lately the show has been focusing on the token Muslim family in the Square, the Masoods.
The Masoods have 4 children, Shabnam, Sayed, Tamwar and little Kamil.
Mr Masood’s first name is Masood but the family’s last name is Masood. I found that most confusing when I found out that he wasn’t Masood Masood, but Masood Ahmed.

What’s all that about?

Shabnam is the daughter. Now she disappeared back to Pakistan a couple of years ago on the pretence of a visit, but she’s never returned. I think the next story line may be her release from Guantanamo Bay. All I really remember about her was that she wasn’t keen on her mother and she had some nice scarves.

Sayed is the eldest son who appeared after his sister returned to Pakistan. He’d been outcast from the family unit as he was involved in dodgy property deals but all was forgiven and he was set to marry a very good looking Muslim girl, whose dad is a gangster and has a pony tail. They made a splendid looking couple as Sayed is a bit of a dish, but it wasn’t only his future wife that fancied him, but also the local fitness trainer, a big muscley white man and as gay as they come. Sayed had his head turned and started a homosexual affair with the fitness trainer whilst working on his marriage plans. Well it all came to a head when his pretty wife found out he was gay and she went back to her dad and she never told Syed she was already carrying his child.

Sayed has tried to contact her recently because he wants a divorce to enable him to marry his muscle bound gay lover, but she is locked away in a penthouse with a baby, and her dad, who’s still got the pony tail, and isn’t allowed to leave.
Sayed’s been cast out again as his parents don’t approve of his gay marriage plans. He’s not having much luck lately, is poor Sayed.

Tamwar is the second son, he’s a bit of a brain box. He didn’t do so well in his A levels but was too frightened to tell Mum and Dad and led them to believe he’d gained access to Oxbridge and managed to keep that up till he was due to leave for the new term when he had to come clean. He is now the manager of The Argee Bargee, the local curry house.
Tamwar got himself a girlfriend, again, a nice Muslim girl. When she invited her dad round to meet the family, it turned out that her dad, now the local doctor, was Mrs Masood’s first husband and he still has the hots for her. Obviously this has proved awkward. More on this later.

Kamil is the baby, which Mrs Masood had latish in life, more as a marriage saver, I think, but the plan has gone pair shaped.

Masood (the dad) is the post man and Mrs Masood, Zainab to her friends, was the post mistress until she was caught fiddling the books. She then ventured into Masala Masood, which sells curry sauce and chips on the market in Albert Square. I don’t think it makes much as she also stacks shelves in the corner shop.

Masood and Zainab are having marital difficulties and very stupidly, he has left the family home for the B&B when he’s often seen sharing a bag of chips and pork scratchings with a local dark coloured Christian lady. I haven’t actually seen him eat a pork scratching to be honest, I think he gives the best bits to his lady friend.

Leaving the family gaff has left the door open for her son’s father in law (the Doc) and he is now in the process of trying to convince her she’s mental. He managed to slip some sleeping pills into the curry sauce and Z. collapsed into a coma on the couch. Her kids found her in the nick of time when poor little Kamil was peering out of the living room window like a little lost soul. She was admitted to hospital with an overdose and off course the whole family kicked off as this is not allowed in Islam. Poor Z!

Of course Masood totally cocks up again when he brings her a bunch of flowers on her release from hospital. She thinks he is making a big speech to announce his return to the bosom of the family and he goes and utters some mumbo jumbo 3 times and hey pesto! She’s divorced!
Poor Zainab! She was gutted and so was I! How can this be in the 21st century? I wanted to shout at the telly! You PIG! How can you do that to your poor wife?

What I want to know is does he have to go to Court to do this officially or is that it? Is she on the scap heap for good without any recourse to him?
That can’t be right surely?

Are the Masoods the most dysfunctional Muslim family or is this fairly normal in Muslim families?
So many questions!

Does anyone out there have any answers???

Bethsmum
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: The Most Dysfunctional Muslim Family Sep 29, 2011
Whispering 'mumbo jumbo' in someone's ear does not end in divorce!
It has to be in a court of law in front of witnesses.
That's one of the reasons I stopped watching soap operas a long time ago. If they could brazenly distort something like this, then I leave it to you to reach a conclusion whether all Muslim families are this dysfunctional!
As for gay marriage. YUK!! It started in not so Great Britain, but it seems to be spreading.
zonker
BANNED

FFS who cares. Eastenders is rubbish, you don't watch it for 6 months and you haven't missed anything, same old miserable bunch.

FYI, BM that will mean zero to the majority of people here, so why bother? Oh yeah your usual attack on others.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Thanks BM for the update.

I'm curious, where do they tie up the donkey at night?

Has the mom and sis been with dirty Den yet.

Oh I miss uk
drewpeacock
Dubai chat master

drewpeacock wrote: Oh I miss uk

Emirates Airlines can be contacted on 600 55 55 55.
Bye.
DearJohn
Dubai forums Addict

DearJohn wrote:

Bye.

One more pr!ck on the block.
drewpeacock
Dubai chat master

I suppose nobody can call you a pr1ck can they. It would need to be pr1ckless or peapr1ck. We should take a poll on that.
DearJohn
Dubai forums Addict

drewpeacock wrote:Thanks BM for the update.

I'm curious, where do they tie up the donkey at night?

Has the mom and sis been with dirty Den yet.

Oh I miss uk

Go back instead of choosing to be around ppl that you hate 8)
U never know when will any attack occur to target you and your fellows, maybe you'll get your head chopped off :lol:
symmetric
BANNED

drewpeacock wrote:
DearJohn wrote:

Bye.

One more pr!ck on the block.

Yeah tell us about it, we'll just tolerate your drivel as before, we call tolerate the few lines of shyte you can muster up every now and then, Mr c0ck or should I say pr!ck ?
desertdudeshj

And the other one arises.

Is this not your busy night Desert Dunce?
drewpeacock
Dubai chat master

What you doing tonight? Spanking the pea?
DearJohn
Dubai forums Addict

DearJohn wrote:What you doing tonight? Spanking the pea?

Why the name Dear John?

Was it from letters received from the whore wife, mother and sister?
drewpeacock
Dubai chat master

drewpeacock wrote:

Why the name Dear John?

John ! I didn't know c0cks family had been writing to you ?

P.S : peasized brain, your the last person on this forum who should be mocking peoples ID's, with a name like peacock, the comedy is nonstop :lol:
desertdudeshj

drewpeacock wrote:

Why the name Dear John?

U need a folded Persian rug instead of a dildo?? 8)
symmetric
BANNED

drewpeacock wrote:

Why the name Dear John?

Don't call your wife a whore!! She was lonely ok...how long can anyone be satisfied with a pea?
DearJohn
Dubai forums Addict

DearJohn wrote:
drewpeacock wrote:

Why the name Dear John?

Don't call your wife a whore!! She was lonely ok...how long can anyone be satisfied with a pea?

Your English has gone again little one.

Let me explain!

Letters you received means you.

Now no more replies to you feck off now twat.
drewpeacock
Dubai chat master

BM seems to have a hard time utilizing the pea :lol:
symmetric
BANNED

symmetric wrote:BM seems to have a hard time utilizing the pea :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Cracks me up Symple. Fantastic.
drewpeacock
Dubai chat master

drewpeacock wrote:Your English has gone again little one.

Let me explain!

Letters you received means you.

Now no more replies to you feck off now twat.

Well why didn't you say so. There was this one letter I received from your mum (not BM the other one).....actually shouldn't tell you....it would scar you mentally. Now the one I received from your sister...well it was more pictures and suggestions rather than words....actually I probably shouldn't tell you that either. Anyway give my regards to the family - hope they are all well - tell um I will see them soon.
DearJohn
Dubai forums Addict

drewpeacock wrote:
symmetric wrote:BM seems to have a hard time utilizing the pea :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Cracks me up Symple. Fantastic.

Lame :blackeye:
symmetric
BANNED

Lamer
drewpeacock
Dubai chat master

Lamelittlec0ckpea
DearJohn
Dubai forums Addict

:lol:
symmetric
BANNED

C0ckpea is out on the town with his iPad of all things - what a dork - he is simply not giving his pea a chance.
DearJohn
Dubai forums Addict

Re: The Most Dysfunctional Muslim Family Sep 30, 2011
There was special on the news, about the high crime rate amongst young Moroccans in Holland. It appears many (a very dispropotional part) suffer from schizophrenia. Young Moroccans are overrepresented as mental patients. Also a low IQ seems to be one of the problems. I think if its under 80 (or was it 70) you are officially a retard. They specially focused on the upbringing of those Moroccans. Notice that the Morocanns girls are doing pretty well in society. Boys are very problematic. They are brought up as little kings and from a very young age on are considered more important and have more to say than the mother. At least that was the explanation. They are free to roam the streets without any supervision. They never grew up really. I was surprised, this was one the left state TV.
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

We are not interested in your Moroccons!
Deal with them. Its boring hearing all those stupid stats, which may or may not be correct! :drunken:
zonker
BANNED

zonker wrote:We are not interested in your Moroccons!
Deal with them. Its boring hearing all those stupid stats, which may or may not be correct! :drunken:

I see they have a good point.
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Flying Dutchman wrote:There was special on the news, about the high crime rate amongst young Moroccans in Holland. It appears many (a very dispropotional part) suffer from schizophrenia. Young Moroccans are overrepresented as mental patients. Also a low IQ seems to be one of the problems. I think if its under 80 (or was it 70) you are officially a retard. They specially focused on the upbringing of those Moroccans. Notice that the Morocanns girls are doing pretty well in society. Boys are very problematic. They are brought up as little kings and from a very young age on are considered more important and have more to say than the mother. At least that was the explanation. They are free to roam the streets without any supervision. They never grew up really. I was surprised, this was one the left state TV.

Moroccanphobia :lol: - -
Symptoms: Escape from country, mental disorder, sissy-like behaviour :lol:
symmetric
BANNED

symmetric wrote:
Flying Dutchman wrote:There was special on the news, about the high crime rate amongst young Moroccans in Holland. It appears many (a very dispropotional part) suffer from schizophrenia. Young Moroccans are overrepresented as mental patients. Also a low IQ seems to be one of the problems. I think if its under 80 (or was it 70) you are officially a retard. They specially focused on the upbringing of those Moroccans. Notice that the Morocanns girls are doing pretty well in society. Boys are very problematic. They are brought up as little kings and from a very young age on are considered more important and have more to say than the mother. At least that was the explanation. They are free to roam the streets without any supervision. They never grew up really. I was surprised, this was one the left state TV.

Moroccanphobia :lol: - -
Symptoms: Escape from country, mental disorder, sissy-like behaviour :lol:

And another point proven. This is interesting.
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

zonker wrote:We are not interested in your Moroccons!

Ouch!!

There's a delicious irony in FD's posts in a thread about a fictional family in a fictional part of the UK - but perhaps he's just taking his avatar's personality to heart? :D :D

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat