Sports In Dubai

Topic locked
Sports in Dubai Sep 28, 2009
Hiya fellas,

I searched around a bit but couldn't find satisfactory answers. Just wondering if any expats are into sports such as cricket, basketball, badminton and such. I am in love with sports but I can't find any clubs here which welcomes new members.

Anyway, if anyone is interested in playing any of the above mentioned sports, we can start something here. For example, anyone into cricket, I have some decent equipment and know some good locations to start.

I'm in Marina, by the way.

Later.

abyssdesire
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Sep 28, 2009
Have a look at www.duplays.com

It lists all the sports, teams and leagues that are currently available that you can take part in.

Enjoy.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Sep 28, 2009
hey there,

if you are interested in playing in door football do let me know. We usually play 5 a side to 8 a side every Friday Morning at 8.30 kickoff. The guys are mostly from Pakistan and India. The location is a indoor pitch near Jumeriah. If you are interested do let me know.

You have to pay 20 to 25dhs as well

cheers
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 28, 2009
rudeboy wrote:hey there,

if you are interested in playing in door football do let me know. We usually play 5 a side to 8 a side every Friday Morning at 8.30 kickoff. The guys are mostly from Pakistan and India. The location is a indoor pitch near Jumeriah. If you are interested do let me know.

cheers

Sounds pretty good. Can you message me the details?
abyssdesire
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Sep 28, 2009
abyssdesire wrote:
rudeboy wrote:hey there,

cheers

Sounds pretty good. Can you message me the details?

more details!!!! i thought i had said enough :S let me know what more details you need or you can message me. I am not in UAE right now but if you want to play this friday I could give you my colleagues no who you could co-ordinate with.
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 29, 2009
lol thanks.
abyssdesire
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Oct 14, 2009
are there any badminton courts in Dubai?
picolini
Dubai Forum User

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat