Speaking Of British Women....!!!!

Topic locked
Speaking of British Women....!!!! Mar 24, 2011
I may agree with him on the food....

But the women...Nah! Sorry Burger King man!!!

I've seen and spoken to loads of stunning British beauties in many London clubs….…unless they were foreigners with a perfect British accent!! :lol:

http://www.metro.co.uk/news/858006-burg ... n-and-food

:D :D

Tom Jones
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: Speaking of British Women....!!!! Mar 24, 2011
Of course you are right Tom, British women are beautiful. :D As for the food, well you have yet to try BM's fish finger sandwiches.

Take a slice of white bread, butter it, then spead salad cream on it. Put 4 grilled (or microwave, if you can't be bothered to grill) fish fingers on the other buttered slice, clag them together, turn it over and spread ketchup on the other slice and replace. Voila! the perfect fish finger sandwich! I've turned many a good man's head with my fish finger buttie!
Bethsmum
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Bethsmum wrote:Of course you are right Tom, British women are beautiful. :D As for the food, well you have yet to try BM's fish finger sandwiches.

Take a slice of white bread, butter it, then spead salad cream on it. Put 4 grilled (or microwave, if you can't be bothered to grill) fish fingers on the other buttered slice, clag them together, turn it over and spread ketchup on the other slice and replace. Voila! the perfect fish finger sandwich! I've turned many a good man's head with my fish finger buttie!

Lol, to be honest you just turned my stomach with that one BM
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: Speaking Of British Women....!!!! Mar 24, 2011
well, didn't like most British beauty I've seen ... but the fish finger sounds gr8 BM..
Mahmoud04
Dubai chat master

elizabeth-taylor.jpg
Elizabeth Taylor

The definitive English Rose, God rest her soul.

-- Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:46 am --

sage & onion wrote:
Bethsmum wrote:Of course you are right Tom, British women are beautiful. :D As for the food, well you have yet to try BM's fish finger sandwiches.

Quick Marie Rose sauce? mix equal quantities of Heinz Tomato Ketchup and Mayonnaise.
Quick Seafood Sauce? mix equal quantities of Heinz Tomato Ketchup and Salad Cream.

Fish Finger butties are almost an institution and I enjoy the odd one too but they have to be Bird's Eye!
Dillon
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

You've never lived Sage! There's nowt like a fish finger sandwich washed down with a cup of Yorkshire tea, not much milk and no sugar!
Beth was brought up on microwaved fish fingers, much to the disgust of my friends. But there was method in my madness, I started her off with very low expectations and now she will eat absolutely anything I dish up,. She thinks I'm a wonderful cook! LOL

-- Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:42 pm --

well, didn't like most British beauty I've seen ... but the fish finger sounds gr8 BM..

What Mahmoud? You don't like British women? You're not moving in the right circles Mahmoud. British women are wicked :wink:

-- Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:45 pm --

Yes, Liz Taylor, she was a beauty. They say she was born with two sets of eye lashes.

-- Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:46 pm --

Yes, and definately Birds Eye Dillon! None of that foreign muck! LOL
Bethsmum

:) BM I said "most British beauty"... but I love Princess Diana for example..
about being wicked, hmmm I now that, but they are much better than German... I have had tough experience with Germany actually, but I loved the country...
Mahmoud04
Dubai chat master

Mahmoud04 wrote::) BM I said "most British beauty"... but I love Princess Diana for example..
about being wicked, hmmm I now that, but they are much better than German... I have had tough experience with Germany actually, but I loved the country...

Ah Mahmoud I was a Diana fan too, probably because I'm not a fan of the British family in general, talk about disfuncional! I remember the day she died, I was on holiday in the Maldives at the time. I remember reading that the Queen had written to Charles about Diana's death, when he was only in the next rooms! They wheeled those kids out for Church on Sunday morning when they'd just been told of their Mother's death, to put on a show of the stiff upper lip and all that rubbish. I bet all those kids wanted to do was have a good cry.

Now to the Germans! yes a lovely country but I'm not a fan of the people really. (I don't seem to fond of a lot today Mahmoud!) The women are a bit minging, they don't wax/shave many parts of their bodies and they are as arragant as hell! They cant form a queue to save their lives, it's like a free for all when you get the bus! They make the best cars tho'.
Bethsmum

Fish n Chips...Just what I need. I just wanted to know, has anyone prepared fishfingers from raw fish? if yea then which fish is it? And what's the recipe?
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

desertdudeshj

DDS! Bm's little mucchkin! Where've you been hiding? I'm so pleased to see you back! You weren't banned again were you? Oh dear! You need to turn over a new leaf like me! :D
Bethsmum

Re: Speaking Of British Women....!!!! Mar 25, 2011
Misery Called Life wrote:Fish n Chips...Just what I need. I just wanted to know, has anyone prepared fishfingers from raw fish? if yea then which fish is it? And what's the recipe?

The one place I don't want to be is amongst a bunch of Lesbians, which, according to your video seems to be the norm in Scandanavia.
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

sage & onion wrote:
Misery Called Life wrote:Fish n Chips...Just what I need. I just wanted to know, has anyone prepared fishfingers from raw fish? if yea then which fish is it? And what's the recipe?

The one place I don't want to be is amongst a bunch of Lesbians, which, according to your video seems to be the norm in Scandanavia.

All I wanted was fish fingers... You can keep the lesbos!!!
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Misery Called Life wrote:
sage & onion wrote:

All I wanted was fish fingers... You can keep the lesbos!!!

The Sage knows best!

Maybe there is something in common between the fish fingers & the Lesbs!!

The fingers...perhaps!!!!???? :P

:) :)
Tom Jones
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: Speaking of British Women....!!!! Mar 25, 2011
I think Sage has BM's affliction and has been hitting the Chardonnay :drunken: Poor Old MCL has asked for a recipe and is accused of being into a bit of girl on girl which is obviously BM's little munchkin's thing!
DDS! I didn't do your link and I'm pleased I didn't! That sort of thing makes you go blind munchkin! Didn't your dad tell you that?

MCL, raw fishy fingers? errr! Did you see my other post about the irony of the fish now eating raw Japanese?
Bethsmum

Re: Speaking of British Women....!!!! Mar 26, 2011

Oh Mercy !
zubber
Dubai Forums Veteran

There speaks the resident virgin. You're the type of man I warn my daughters about Zubber.
Bethsmum

Bethsmum wrote:There speaks the resident virgin. You're the type of man I warn my daughters about Zubber.

thanks for the offer , but my plate is sorta full right now , perhaps when I have some extra time to kill
zubber
Dubai Forums Veteran

zubber wrote:
Bethsmum wrote:There speaks the resident virgin. You're the type of man I warn my daughters about Zubber.

thanks for the offer , but my plate is sorta full right now , perhaps when I have some extra time to kill

Be under no illusion Zubber, that was no offer. If a dirty old pervert was to come within 10 feet of my beautiful youngest daughter, there would only be one person doing any killing, and that would be me. The elder two can look after themselves. I now they wouldn't even throw you a crumb.
Bethsmum

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat