Silly Iranians

Topic locked
Silly Iranians Sep 28, 2009
Testing missles.

Boy, oh boy!

Ballbraker
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Sep 28, 2009
You should be carefull in choosing your thread names buddy!

It's not Iranians, It's the stupid government.
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

Sep 28, 2009
melika969 wrote:You should be carefull in choosing your thread names buddy!

It's not Iranians, It's the stupid government.

Yeah but I heard they have an electe goverment :P

Note to net nannies: do not move post.
Ballbraker
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Sep 28, 2009
maybe you need hearing aid!

WE DoN'T CHOOSE THE GOVT.If you were able to hear, you would hear that there was a fraud in election and people are being killed in protests after the election.
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

Sep 28, 2009
I don't quite understand why. The test shows that they are smart and technically advanced nation if they can develop such sophisticated weapon in utter isolation.
OP is silly. That's true.
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Sep 28, 2009
What’s wrong with testing missiles?
Have they tested something unkown that their bullies didn’t have in the first place?
And you malike better explain what iran has done to deserve this utter isolation that the other nutters don’t deserve other than themselves? Maybe than we can come to conclusion why the Iranian government is behaving like the way they are? Not that I appreciate the way things are but perhaps someone digs out the root cause to enlighten..
Berrin
Dubai Forums Veteran

Sep 28, 2009
melika969 wrote:maybe you need hearing aid!

WE DoN'T CHOOSE THE GOVT.If you were able to hear, you would hear that there was a fraud in election and people are being killed in protests after the election.

Wait, I think I did hear President I-need-a-dinner-jacket say that his country has a "golirous election" !
Ballbraker
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Sep 28, 2009
Berrin wrote:What’s wrong with testing missiles?
Have they tested something unkown that their bullies didn’t have in the first place?
And you malike better explain what iran has done to deserve this utter isolation that the other nutters don’t deserve other than themselves? Maybe than we can come to conclusion why the Iranian government is behaving like the way they are? Not that I appreciate the way things are but perhaps someone digs out the root cause to enlighten..

Nothing wrong if you like bombs droping on Iranians' heads. Maybe it is just me but this might be the "analysis" behind missile testing;

*Goverment big wigs - or whatever they wear- meeting*

Gov: "hey, the West just found out that we have a second uranian refining plant"

Gov 2: "oh, they will be making threats against Iran"

Gov Genius: "I have an idea, why don't we test missiles to show the west that we have a real army"

All together: "great idea, that way they'll be scare of us

3 months later: "boom" "boom" "boom"

Gov: "what was that?" "thunder" "or..."
Ballbraker
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Sep 28, 2009
He He. They have waited 5 years and no any thunder at all. Forget about that. Anyway if US wanted they would make bombardment regardless of any Irani testing.
Missles is the only real protection from the West but nobody can produce reliable weapon without real testing.

Dog is barking but caravan continue moving.
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Sep 28, 2009
Absolutely right mate…they can wait another hundred years without the thunder as long as the west could stop their itching for the lightening…

yeah continue and watch the 4 big brothers barking while the rest miaowing..
Well a miaow is meant to sound nicer to the ear? Is it not?
Berrin
Dubai Forums Veteran

Sep 28, 2009
USA are bunch of cowards. They didnt attack on the soviets in afghanistan, they used the Al Qaeda to get rid of the soviets. So they will not attack on Iran directly, they will first either make IRAQ strong and get IRAQ to attack Iran or they might use the Afghans thats if they can control the taliban :D

USA is already in a mess in IRAQ and Afghanistan, so they cant fight many battles at so many fronts. so good news for IRAN. They have another 10 years to develop its nuke, army or airforce. Then we will have a showtime :D
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 28, 2009
rudeboy wrote:USA are bunch of cowards. They didnt attack on the soviets in afghanistan, they used the Al Qaeda to get rid of the soviets. So they will not attack on Iran directly, they will first either make IRAQ strong and get IRAQ to attack Iran or they might use the Afghans thats if they can control the taliban :D

USA is already in a mess in IRAQ and Afghanistan, so they cant fight many battles at so many fronts. so good news for IRAN. They have another 10 years to develop its nuke, army or airforce. Then we will have a showtime :D

Well duh :roll: Soviets were and are strong. Better yet get the Israeli's to do it.
Ballbraker
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Sep 28, 2009
Ballbraker wrote:
rudeboy wrote:USA are bunch of cowards. They didnt attack on the soviets in afghanistan, they used the Al Qaeda to get rid of the soviets. So they will not attack on Iran directly, they will first either make IRAQ strong and get IRAQ to attack Iran or they might use the Afghans thats if they can control the taliban :D

Well duh :roll: Soviets were and are strong. Better yet get the Israeli's to do it.

Yes they were strong but werent USA strong as them? The fact is they like picking up on smaller and weaker enemies. Even when they do they use carpet bombings and UAVS lol.

Naah Israelis wont do it either. They are clever bunch of people and they always use the cowboys to get their job done. Most likely its going to be Iraq once all the trouble in that country is sorted out. THey have already started training the Iraqi army or maybe KSA?
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 28, 2009
Berrin wrote:What’s wrong with testing missiles?

It's Melika, not Malike!
It s persian and it means "red rose", it's not arabic "malike" which means queen

What has Iran done is it the Govt should acted more political and wise in a situation that it seriously being accused of terrorism.
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

Sep 28, 2009
No mate, it cost Iraqis arms and legs to learn the hardest way that they didn’t have chemicals of mass destruction after all...Now they must be cautious and desperate to not loose more of them..

Well afghans are smart and the rest of the world are wary of the game, so its getting harder to continue the way it is….however they now have a new name on the game why not blast and cast new credit crunches every other few years, it will shake them all up and bring them down on their knees…After all, the arabs will continue to stock their banks eh? nevermind....
Berrin
Dubai Forums Veteran

Sep 28, 2009
Well… i beg you pardon madam… after all your name is beautiful either way- anyway..…

What has Iran done is it the Govt should acted more political and wise in a situation that it seriously being accused of terrorism.

And you think your rulers don’t know how to behave politically and wise…come oooon girl. now you have to come some distance to convince me of that…I am sure you were there before ahmadinejad regime and am sure it was no different before then…so why do you blame him particularly?…

Believe me as long as Israel exist there no matter what Muslim nations do any of their attempts to own nuclear weapon will be ridiculed announced and assumed as being terrorists… I may otherwise just think that you are being so naive to not know the meaning of a word called “hypocrites”
Berrin
Dubai Forums Veteran

Sep 28, 2009
Ballbraker wrote:

Wait, I think I did hear President I-need-a-dinner-jacket say that his country has a "golirous election" !

I m sorry I m not very good in english, what is golirous?!! If you mean glorious, yeah he is a stupid liar, everybody knows that. In the other thread I ve posted some likns to protest against him and his government.

By this reasoning that I m seeing from your side, I m not gonna argue with you about missiles and US or Israel's attack. But you have to stop calling Iranians stupid.
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

Sep 28, 2009
melika969 wrote:
Ballbraker wrote:

I m sorry I m not very good in english, what is golirous?!! If you mean glorious, yeah he is a stupid liar, everybody knows that. In the other thread I ve posted some likns to protest against him and his government.

By this reasoning that I m seeing from your side, I m not gonna argue with you about missiles and US or Israel's attack. But you have to stop calling Iranians stupid.

Remind me, who called Iranians stupid?
Ballbraker
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Sep 28, 2009
what is this thread's name again?
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

Sep 28, 2009
Melika correct me if I'm wrong, but one of the grounds on which the Shah was overthrown was that he was percieved to be a puppet in the hands of the West.
Well the current regime is anything but that, so why you complaining? In this case thou hast reaped what thou sowed! I mean this is what you wanted right?
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 28, 2009

silly iranians ! rather meant to be ironic... you get that?

so who called iranians stupid?
Berrin
Dubai Forums Veteran

Sep 29, 2009
Berrin wrote:

silly iranians ! rather meant to be ironic... you get that?

so who called iranians stupid?

Silly: Weak in intellect; destitute of ordinary strength of mind; foolish; witless; simple

ironic: humorously sarcastic or mocking

???
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

Sep 29, 2009
Misery Called Life wrote:Melika correct me if I'm wrong, but one of the grounds on which the Shah was overthrown was that he was percieved to be a puppet in the hands of the West.
Well the current regime is anything but that, so why you complaining? In this case thou hast reaped what thou sowed! I mean this is what you wanted right?

Ok MCL, Hers is a lot of things that I should clarfiy, first, when people overthrown Shah, there were couple of political gropus working together to do this. there was not just this Islamic group. there were bunch of parties, comonists, Nationalists, ... After the present government get the power, they started to execute lots of people from other groups. There are very sad memories from those days. I was not born! but parents and family and friends told us for example, the executed even 15 or 16 years old gilrs cause they are from other groups. saddest thing is these girls were virgin and in ISLAM there is a qoute that if a virgin die she will go to heaven!! so they would rape the poor girl and then execute her!!! and the day after tehy will go to her home to her family with sweets and say we are your family in law!

anyways, people wanted to have democracy, that was the reason they overthrown the Shah. but now we don't have democracy! we have an Islamic Shah. presicent is a puppet of supreme leader. and it s much worse that the Shah. Cause Shah was an educated and openminded man, but this people doesn't know anything about politics, economy, governance etc etc. in these last 30 years they rui the country. we have a huge inflation rate. people are working 3 shifts a day but they can't afford a good job and...
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

Sep 29, 2009
melika969 wrote: There are very sad memories from those days. I was not born! but parents and family and friends told us for example, the executed even 15 or 16 years old gilrs cause they are from other groups. saddest thing is these girls were virgin and in ISLAM there is a qoute that if a virgin die she will go to heaven!! so they would rape the poor girl and then execute her!!! and the day after tehy will go to her home to her family with sweets and say we are your family in law!

It sounds like an urban legend about crocodile in NYC sewerage. Do you gave any proof? I mean some reference that confirm it?

Leaders of orange revolution for instance made up a lot of legends which were rejected lately.
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Sep 29, 2009
Well I don't have any proofs, but these things are what all people in Iran knows. There are families in every city who has suffered some kind of this. In 1988 they executed 1700 people in jails without any court or judge. but thoses days internet and other communication devices were not this common and World can not hear us.
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

Sep 29, 2009
melika969 wrote:
Misery Called Life wrote:Melika correct me if I'm wrong, but one of the grounds on which the Shah was overthrown was that he was percieved to be a puppet in the hands of the West.

Ok MCL, Hers is a lot of things that I should clarfiy, first, when people overthrown Shah, there were couple of political gropus working together to do this. there was not just this Islamic group. there were bunch of parties, comonists, Nationalists, ... After the present government get the power, they started to execute lots of people from other groups. There are very sad memories from those days. I was not born! but parents and family and friends told us for example, the executed even 15 or 16 years old gilrs cause they are from other groups. saddest thing is these girls were virgin and in ISLAM there is a qoute that if a virgin die she will go to heaven!! so they would rape the poor girl and then execute her!!! and the day after tehy will go to her home to her family with sweets and say we are your family in law!

anyways, people wanted to have democracy, that was the reason they overthrown the Shah. but now we don't have democracy! we have an Islamic Shah. presicent is a puppet of supreme leader. and it s much worse that the Shah. Cause Shah was an educated and openminded man, but this people doesn't know anything about politics, economy, governance etc etc. in these last 30 years they rui the country. we have a huge inflation rate. people are working 3 shifts a day but they can't afford a good job and...

can you quote a verse from the Quran which says that virgin girls will go to heaven? its the first time I am hearing this :S
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 29, 2009
= )))

These poeple do not refer to Quran! They interpret it in their own way! sorry I dont know if this is in Quran or not. I am a muslim but not interestd in it.

You should ask shafique!
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

Sep 29, 2009
Since I was referred to, let me give some facts:

1. The Quran does not say virgins go to heaven, it does say that those in heaven will have heavenly companions (applies to men and women) - and commonly referenced when referring to the promise of '72 virgins' - something else not in the Quran, but in a 'weak' hadith. The wiki entry for the topic is quite comprehensive: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Houri

2. Iran, apparently, has a law which says unmarried women cannot be executed. Thus the stories on the internet about girls being married the night before their execution and being raped - this is so they can be executed, not because of what the Quran says (according to those writing the stories).

3. This year, Jerusalem Post published an interview with an anoymous 'Basiji' who said he participated in these rapes. (Interview over phone, name not released)

4. Iran says this is just 'Zionist' propaganda - akin to the blood libel etc demonisations that Europeans levelled against Jews.

5. Rape as a weapon has been used in Iran - certainly in the Shah's time, when he was the darling of the West, and there have been no shortage of accusations of the same crime being committed by post-Revolutionary Iranian guards.

So - accusations are there, but on the narrow issue on whether Islam condones rape etc - the facts speak for themselves.

I have a lot of sympathy that the rape allegations are just playing into the old Orientalist ideas of the lustful oriental.

I also think that if Ahmadinejad starts playing nice and stops threatening to sell oil in Euros and allows gas pipelines etc, he will be as welcomed as our new best friend Ghadaffi! ;)

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Sep 29, 2009
shafique wrote:I also think that if Ahmadinejad starts playing nice and stops threatening to sell oil in Euros and allows gas pipelines etc, he will be as welcomed as our new best friend Ghadaffi! ;)

I think playing nice means transfering Irani oil fields for development BP and Exon as Shah did.
I cannot understand that instigation of revolution from the West. They had been very happy with Shah.
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Sep 29, 2009
Melika, Countries that are under suppression externally therefore internally bound to have tale stories often fabricated to suit your descriptions when the facts behind are something else or twisted…

God knows how many collaborators, smooth operators, gangs and counter guerrillas run wild in your country either to have power or to control powers (whatever they may be)...often using religion, regime and the leaders to confuse the minds of citizens and the minds of people in the world so that the country gives rather gloomy picture which will often give a way to an uprise (which is what you’re doing), this way the goal will be reached- the country will be divided, pulled into pieces and then ruled altogether.

You young lady, need to read some past history of today’s seemingly democratic rulers perhaps like the history of cold war in Europe to understand how the mechanism works to alienate a nation or a country that is misbehaving to their wills !?

And you think the ones telling you how and what to be are democratic?...

So come on tell us what has your country have done to deserve this external isolation?
Berrin
Dubai Forums Veteran

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat