Shipping A Case

Topic locked
Shipping a case Apr 11, 2010
Does anyone know the best way to ship a large case back to Sydney or know of someone that is shipping a container or there household goods. Such that I might come to agreement to add my case to whatever shipping continer they are useing.

GMac
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Shipping a case Apr 12, 2010
Go to an airline that is flying to the closest airport and send your case as unaccompanied luggage.
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

:lol: :lol: :lol: Another totally unreliable info from Sage.
NO airline companies will take uncompanied luggage. That would be too convenient for his idol .
he actually thinks you can check your luggage (Bin) laden with semtex over the counter just like that?
Dont even try, you ll get red flagged.
Get real, go to a shipping company, they ll take care of your luggage, it will take 2 to 3 weeks to get it to destination, and you will save a lot of trouble trying to sneak it in someone else container.
Forget fedex and UPS they will charge you up the cazoo.
capsicum
BANNED

I run a shipping company...pm me if you need help

Gezza
gezza
Dubai Expat Helper

I have really no idea what prompted the outburst by capsicum, however for those who are interested you may like to check out the following link from British Airway regarding unaccompanied luggage;

http://www.baworldcargo.com/products/bags.shtml
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

undefined Aug 20, 2015
gezza , If I want to send stuff to karachi. What's he process and cost breakups?
Mariyam
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Aug 20, 2015
Urgent help!

I am on visit to dubai. I gave few interviews. I got selected in company A. I have signed the offer letter today morning. Evening i got an offer from company B with higher salary. Can I accept offer letter of company B now? I am still in Dubai and did not exit yet.
mohdsuperb
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Shipping A Case Aug 30, 2015
Dhl best and safest way
Obemax
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat