Saying Goodbye To Our Favourite Bad Habits.

Topic locked
Saying Goodbye to our Favourite Bad Habits. Jan 19, 2012
Do you have any bad habits? Does anyone near to you have any bad habits? Have you been able to kick your favourite bad habit or helped anyone else over come any bad habits?

Care to share how you achieved it?

I had a friend who hated it when her husband left the toilet seat up. No matter how many times she asked him not to, he left the seat up. I don't think it would have bothered me but she had this thing about it. One day she came up with the idea of putting cling film over the toilet. I'm not sure what she wanted to achieve but there you go.
Anyway she had a busy day and returned home and decided she needed to go to the toilet. She'd forgotten about the cling film and put the seat down and preceeded to wee all over the place.
That cured her habit of moaning about the toilet seat.

professorgreen
BANNED

Re: Saying Goodbye To Our Favourite Bad Habits. Jan 19, 2012
I do have some bad habits I guess, but I like them. The one thing I really have to change is throwing my dirty laundry in the basket and not everywhere but.
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: Saying Goodbye To Our Favourite Bad Habits. Jan 27, 2012
I'm a type of person that is short-tempered and I really don't like it, I wanna change it and I really don't know where to start.
erika08
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Saying Goodbye To Our Favourite Bad Habits. Jan 31, 2012
lol erika go out more often and meet more people...with the sheer number of idiots out there, you'll soon get sick of being angry and begin to find the humour in things.
...i think :)
tony89
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat