A Reward On Member Samex

Topic locked
a reward on member samex Dec 15, 2006
Guys I'm offering a reward to any one who show me where this guy lives, you name it and it is your, ohh it's getting personal now, no one talk shit about my won kind and get a way with it.

Samex , no matter what it takes I'll start hunting you down, and when I get ooohhh boy there will be some spanking work to be done on you that your mom forgot to do.
Or Be a man about it and show your face..

firefingers

Dec 15, 2006
:shock: :shock: :shock:

Chill...he's already back in Canada.
asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

Dec 15, 2006
And he was Arabic too! o_O
Burken
Dubai forums Addict

Re: a reward on member samex Dec 16, 2006
firefingers wrote:Guys I'm offering a reward to any one who show me where this guy lives, you name it and it is your, ohh it's getting personal now, no one talk shit about my won kind and get a way with it.

Samex , no matter what it takes I'll start hunting you down, and when I get ooohhh boy there will be some spanking work to be done on you that your mom forgot to do.
Or Be a man about it and show your face..

Chill Man, he's just (maybe) a 19 year old fool, and as stated he is supposed to be back in Canada again. :wink:
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Dec 16, 2006
dude, this is a forum dude

like would he say this to your face, not saying that your face is ugly or anything. Maybe he is young and need attention. There is no point of taking an offence personally here
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

Dec 16, 2006
I know man I'm just playing with him LOOOOOOOOL
firefingers

Dec 16, 2006
firefingers wrote:I know man I'm just playing with him LOOOOOOOOL
:lol: :lol: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Dec 16, 2006
wow i honestly feel special i could draw so much attention to my cause. I havent left yet, i got around two weeks left though :D lots of love, i might be taking a bus though to lebanon for a few months, anyways if your really intresting in finding me just ask me, ill be glad too meet you
peace
samex
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Dec 16, 2006
samex wrote:wow i honestly feel special i could draw so much attention to my cause. I havent left yet, i got around two weeks left though :D lots of love, i might be taking a bus though to lebanon for a few months, anyways if your really intresting in finding me just ask me, ill be glad too meet you
peace

today, dubai, anytime anywhere, and the reward will be yours too after im done with you big boy.
firefingers

Dec 16, 2006
firefingers wrote:today, dubai, anytime anywhere, and the reward will be yours too after im done with you big boy.

hahahaha think about it for a second, what are you really going to do. Look at me first, watch me from afar, see who I am. Or your going to come straight to my face and be all like Im Macho. You going to bring your friends, because 1v5 is like no fair, but then again it would be funnier see you get humilated in front of your friends. It was just be an awkward meet.but if your really intrested, im in bur dubai. just and free around 6-7pm.Once you meet im sure youd rather give me a hug then fight but ill leave up too you
samex
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Dec 16, 2006
samex wrote:
firefingers wrote:today, dubai, anytime anywhere, and the reward will be yours too after im done with you big boy.

hahahaha think about it for a second, what are you really going to do. Look at me first, watch me from afar, see who I am. Or your going to come straight to my face and be all like Im Macho. You going to bring your friends, because 1v5 is like no fair, but then again it would be funnier see you get humilated in front of your friends. It was just be an awkward meet.but if your really intrested, im in bur dubai. just and free around 6-7pm.Once you meet im sure youd rather give me a hug then fight but ill leave up too you

Hugs a coming in Bur Dubai, could be interesting, where is our resident Referee Jamal?
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat