On RAK Police Picture Ban And Cold Blooded Killer Drivers

Topic locked
On RAK police picture ban and cold blooded killer drivers Dec 03, 2008
RAK police ban pictures on car windows

Welcome move! But am surprised that it wasnt implemented throughout UAE. I find it pretty stupid that people here do such stuff such as put pictures on their windows anyway. decorate your car body but not the windows. When you're driving, even a slight hindrance to the driver's field of view is a hazard to himself and those around him. People who hence do so are killers with a dangerous weapon on their hand.

Anyway, dont know why people have to go mad on the roads every year this time. Heard and seen lots of accidents in Abu Dhabi and Dubai, some very very serious. Police were kept busy through out the day. I personally witnessed a arab lady driver (looks like lebanese) nearly knock down a man carrying a child at a LEGAL pedestrian crossing. Most of us witnesses waiting to cross were caught by total surprise and didnt get tp note down the number coz it sped off. I tell you - there are cold blooded killers on the streets.

michaeldubai
Dubai forums Addict

Dec 04, 2008
The single most dangerous component is a car here...is the little nut behind the steering wheel!

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Knight
Dubai Knight
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat