Dr. D's N00b Wrap Up

Topic locked
Dr. D's N00b wrap up Apr 17, 2007
Well... since everyone likes to comment on the Vets of the forum (and given the animals on the forum of late - we could do with some more Vets) - I thought I'd post a wrap on the n00bs of late.

Don't be offended if you're not offended.

MAC
I mean... who is this guy? At first I had him pegged for a Pakistani, but his constant whining about things being so bad in his life leads me to believe he's actually a Ukanistani. He wants a girl, he wants a job, he wants a life... and yet he spends so much time posting with his crappy English here... I think he needs to get outside some!

MAC's Dad
Nice try Age & Bonion...

Purple Complex
Writes long winded posts about himself in a vain attempt to seek attention from a crowd of people who don't know any better. The colour purple is actually the colour of sexual frustation, not homosexuality, and that says it all really. Pink is still the colour of homosexuality - at least, that's what Mac told me.

Tropic23
Posts a lot... but posts doth not make a veteran. In Sage's case, being old makes him a veteran. In Tropic's case, she's still a n00b in my book. Tries to act clever... but is clearly not. It is said the Dubai Air Traffic control have asked for over time because they've had to work double shifts since she arrived. (Yes I know Concs....)

Harrysat
Has made 10 posts.... so far has contributed nothing... come on Harry!

Kay1730
Dude looks like a lady.

Howcomewechange
Howcomeyoupost?

Lion0009
Oh my god... I mean mashallah... WTF is going on here? This isn't a case of your usual whack job hack job, but true serial killer potential! Man (or lady) - where do you get off inflicting your diatribe on us? Are you trying to be clever? Are you trying to convince Tropic23 you're intelligent (you probably succeeded) either way... can you try expatwoman.com please?

Dr.Angel
Appreciate you joining the forum and all that... but there's room for only one Dr. around here... and frankly I don't buy that you're a real doctor anyway. I suggest you come clean about this - stop making the profession look bad by handing out wrong and potentially brain lethal advice on the forum.

Gracy
I mean WTF? Just because Bushra22 or Alina4u doesn't post much anymore didn't mean we put out a sign saying "Attention whore required - apply within!". Everyone thinks you're Lion00009 anyway but more to the point who gives a shit.

N00bs... consider this your wake up call. Get with the program and sort yourselves out. Since the cowboy with the plastic badge took over, this once good forum has lacked some discipline... but Dr. D is back to give it to you... and I will.

Mark my words.

Shape up or bear the brunt of the D.eath Ray.

Dr.D
Dubai forums Addict

Apr 17, 2007
Oh and ASC26 - you'll always be a n00b to me.
Dr.D
Dubai forums Addict

Apr 17, 2007
Dr. D for president :lol: :lol:

LMAO :lol: :lol:
Jeevan
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 17, 2007
Dr.D wrote:Oh and ASC26 - you'll always be a n00b to me.

That's fine. Noob is cute.
Firewall is always there to protect the noobs!
asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

Apr 17, 2007
What bout Kage Dr. D or u consider purple and kage the same?
Jeevan
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 17, 2007
Second what J has just said Dr. D for President :lol:
Galactico
Dubai forums GURU

Apr 17, 2007
It's a pleasure to be of assistance... I only hope a more fitting and less subjective terms of expression could be used in the future
Purple Complex
Dubai Forums Talker

Apr 17, 2007
Purple Complex wrote:It's a pleasure to be of assistance... I only hope a more fitting and less subjective terms of expression could be used in the future

Hey man... I now realise you learnt to speak English off the back of a Cornflakes packet, but you'll need more than the Kellogg's School of Grammar to cut it here.

Start with stopping. That's right...

Stop trying to look clever... you're in the presence of a rocket scientist - remember that.

Stop trying to pick up girls with big words... you'll just confuse the likes of Tropic and ASC.

Stop replying.... start posting - useful stuff, not the shite (whatever colour) that you're churning out.

This place is a dirty muckhole that makes some of the pot stops back in 'Nam look like a freaking surgeon's rectum after a triple bleach enema. Sort it out!!!
Dr.D
Dubai forums Addict

Apr 17, 2007
Oh Ian, why not make a list of usernames or persons that you don't like in the forum? Posters that you don't like in the forums. Period! Instead of writing very long rants? By doing so, you & your so called men working behind the scene can change "Dubai Forums.com, Welcome to Dubai Cyber Community of people we only like" It is an open message board for anyone who would like to join our elitist group.

Quite Simple!
asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

Apr 17, 2007
asc_26 wrote:Oh Ian, why not make a list of usernames or persons that you don't like in the forum? Posters that you don't like in the forums. Period! Instead of writing very long rants? By doing so, you & your so called men working behind the scene can change "Dubai Forums.com, Welcome to Dubai Cyber Community of people we only like" It is an open message board for anyone who would like to join our elitist group.

WTF? Who asked you? And ^Ian^ doesn't even post here anymore... thanks to the drivellous drivel that is now DF.

Quite Simple!

Is that your new sig?
Dr.D
Dubai forums Addict

Apr 17, 2007
Certainly a most inane set of rudimentarily intuitive reflections conveyed by such a priggish, parochial character.

Dr. D is an amusingly interesting guy ^_^
KageofSoul
Dubai Forums Talker

Apr 17, 2007
KageofSoul wrote:Certainly a most inane set of rudimentarily intuitive reflections conveyed by such a priggish, parochial character.

Priggish aint the word man... I have plenty of pineapples for the asshats here.

That comment was dedicated to the Knight of the forum - he knows what I mean.
Dr.D
Dubai forums Addict

Apr 17, 2007
Dr.D wrote:
asc_26 wrote:Oh Ian, why not make a list of usernames or persons that you don't like in the forum? Posters that you don't like in the forums. Period! Instead of writing very long rants? By doing so, you & your so called men working behind the scene can change "Dubai Forums.com, Welcome to Dubai Cyber Community of people we only like" It is an open message board for anyone who would like to join our elitist group.

WTF? Who asked you? And ^Ian^ doesn't even post here anymore... thanks to the drivellous drivel that is now DF.

Quite Simple!

Is that your new sig?

Ian, you are so pathetic & Judgmental! This kind of post would only generate outrage among members. Tell your men working behind the scene to block my 10 IP address. Thanks!
asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

Apr 17, 2007
asc_26 wrote:
Dr.D wrote:

Quite Simple!

Is that your new sig?

Ian, you are so pathetic & Judgmental! This kind of post would only generate outrage among members. Tell your men working behind the scene to block my 10 IP address. Thanks!

Shit I really feel for this Ian guy... dunno what he did to you... but yallah, it must have been good.

Can you get any more random?
Dr.D
Dubai forums Addict

Apr 17, 2007
Dr.D wrote:
KageofSoul wrote:Certainly a most inane set of rudimentarily intuitive reflections conveyed by such a priggish, parochial character.

Vacuously proclaimed, though still quite amusing.
KageofSoul
Dubai Forums Talker

Apr 17, 2007
KageofSoul wrote:
Dr.D wrote:

Man, you're a vernacular sandwich... shame someone forgot the bread.
Dr.D
Dubai forums Addict

Apr 17, 2007
ASC Dr. D is not Ian , now u will ask me how i know :)

let it rest they are diff people for sure

:lol:
Jeevan
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 17, 2007
Dr. D are you sure on Mac dad's Identity :?:
Galactico
Dubai forums GURU

Apr 17, 2007
Dr.D wrote:
asc_26 wrote:
Dr.D wrote:

Quite Simple!

Is that your new sig?

Sh!t I really feel for this Ian guy... dunno what he did to you... but yallah, it must have been good.

Can you get any more random?

Tell that to the marines and your so called ^_^ group! Dr. D aka Ian & some other usernames, you can only run after the harmless & posting in DF to enjoy. So sad. I don't want to brag! Blah!
asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

Apr 17, 2007
Galactico wrote:Dr. D are you sure on Mac dad's Identity :?:

Without getting all philosophical Tic - whether A&B is the man behind the keyboard, or the puppeteer pulling the strings... I'm as sure as your middle name is custard.
Dr.D
Dubai forums Addict

Apr 17, 2007
Jeevan wrote:ASC Dr. D is not Ian , now u will ask me how i know :)

let it rest they are diff people for sure :lol:

Tell him to stop bitching on me. Just block all IP addresses that i am using. One thing for sure, i didn't do anything harm against anyone even if there are more things to be spit out. Geesh!

Dubai Forums so sad and pathetic!
asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

Apr 17, 2007
^^^Asc calm down :shock:
Galactico
Dubai forums GURU

Apr 17, 2007
Dr.D wrote:
KageofSoul wrote:
Dr.D wrote:

Man, you're a vernacular sandwich... shame someone forgot the bread.

Oh do continue... Your preposterous sense of logic and reality is ever humorous.

So this is the "Lighthearted entertainment" our fellow forumers were talking about. It's a shame I missed you earlier...
KageofSoul
Dubai Forums Talker

Apr 17, 2007
Dr.D wrote:
Galactico wrote:Dr. D are you sure on Mac dad's Identity :?:

Without getting all philosophical Tic - whether A&B is the man behind the keyboard, or the puppeteer pulling the strings... I'm as sure as your middle name is custard.

Thanks for the info Dr. D 8)
Galactico
Dubai forums GURU

Apr 17, 2007
asc_26 wrote:Tell that to the marines and your so called ^_^ group! Dr. D aka Ian & some other usernames, you can only run after the harmless & posting in DF to enjoy. So sad. I don't want to brag! Blah!

Er... we got a live one here boys!

For the record, I know ^Ian^ has only one other username, and it's not this one. Have spoken to the guy on the phone and was at his BBQ for Australia day - nice guy - but never got that involved with him.

I do know he works for the same people I do.

Now... what's a ^_^ group? Is this some kind of scout thing?
Dr.D
Dubai forums Addict

Apr 17, 2007
people so complex..

they said i am lion0009, other said, i & lion009 having "love understanding"... well, as u wish peeps...

onething, DF no laughs without those people being mentioned...
Dr. D, i will vote u as well, as President... :D
gracy
Dubai Forums Veteran

Apr 17, 2007
haha good job Dr D
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 17, 2007
Dr.D wrote:
Purple Complex wrote:It's a pleasure to be of assistance... I only hope a more fitting and less subjective terms of expression could be used in the future

Stop trying to pick up girls with big words... you'll just confuse the likes of Tropic and ASC.

WOW! Someone enjoys reading and spreading gossip around here. How tempting is it to spread more delicious gossips? Cheap lighthearted Community so to speak.
asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

Apr 17, 2007
asc_26 wrote:
Dr.D wrote:

WOW! Someone enjoys reading and spreading gossip around here. How tempting is it to spread more delicious gossips? Cheap lighthearted Community so to speak.

Well we can't put down the man for his choices of activities. It doesn't matter if they're utterly aimless and pathetic. Just so long as he finds his paltry enjoyment or fulfillment, who are we to condemn?
KageofSoul
Dubai Forums Talker

Apr 17, 2007
Dr.D wrote:
asc_26 wrote:Tell that to the marines and your so called ^_^ group! Dr. D aka Ian & some other usernames, you can only run after the harmless & posting in DF to enjoy. So sad. I don't want to brag! Blah!

Er... we got a live one here boys!

For the record, I know ^Ian^ has only one other username, and it's not this one. Have spoken to the guy on the phone and was at his BBQ for Australia day - nice guy - but never got that involved with him.

I do know he works for the same people I do.

Now... what's a ^_^ group? Is this some kind of scout thing?

Blabber does continue and it does help to increase post. This is the kind of light hearted debate you so called veterans want.

Suggestion: STOP accepting registration and make it your own happy community, as all you brag about.
asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat