Melbourne Cup?

Topic locked
Melbourne Cup? Nov 02, 2005
Hay Y'all.
did any of youse get a chance to watch the melbourne cup horse racing?
Makaybe Diva Won again 3 times in a row.
Is melbourne cup any popular among Dubians?

OzKid
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Nov 02, 2005
Hi mate,

Its one of things that makes me homesick when i hear about it, but i couldnt honestly be bothered to watch it here since the atmosphere here wouldnt be the same.

By the way a mate of mine is going to get a copy of the AFL grand final and we were going to chuck it on at Aussie Legends. Not sure when yet.

Also just got to add it in since im a sydneysider.............GO YOU SWANS...
Barzie
Dubai Forums Member

Nov 02, 2005
Barzie wrote:Hi mate,

Its one of things that makes me homesick when i hear about it, but i couldnt honestly be bothered to watch it here since the atmosphere here wouldnt be the same.

By the way a mate of mine is going to get a copy of the AFL grand final and we were going to chuck it on at Aussie Legends. Not sure when yet.

Also just got to add it in since im a sydneysider.............GO YOU SWANS...

yeah, grand final was good, u must b wrapped as swans got the final but Eagles deserved the win...
OzKid
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Nov 02, 2005
We better not continue this conversation much further without running the risk of sounding like of bunch of aussie footy heads.........

BUT SERIOUSLY.....YOU RECKON THE EAGLES DESERVED THE WIN???????
Barzie
Dubai Forums Member

Nov 04, 2005
Barzie wrote:BUT SERIOUSLY.....YOU RECKON THE EAGLES DESERVED THE WIN???????

absolutely mate, they lead the ladder thru out the year, but barry hall shoudl have been out coz of his behavior in the semi finals against geelong.
anyway, as said, let not sound like Yabbos on the dubai forums, hehe.. i will discontinue talkin abotu footy.
OzKid
Dubai Expat Wannabe

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat