Job Wanted Ras Al Khaima- Trainee A/Cs Assistant/Sales Girl

Topic locked
Job wanted Ras Al Khaima- Trainee A/Cs Assistant/Sales Girl Jul 19, 2005
Dear Well Wishers,

As part of my continuous commitment towards improving the life of the needy, I have a humble request to all well wishers.

I know an Indian girl who is from a needy family, who is urgently in need of a Job somewhere in Ras Al Khaima. The girl in question has passed 12th Standard with second class majoring Accountancy. She is a fresher. As her father is unable to send her for higher studies because of financial difficulties, she is urgently looking for a job as Accounts Assistant or Sales Girl or any other suitable position [as office clerk, etc].

All human beings are kindly requested to inform me if there is any suitable job available under their kind influence.

Name: Ms. Shereena
Sponsorship: Father's sponsorship

Passed : 12th Standard with second class
Major Subjects: Accountancy, Economics & Business Studies
Preferred Job Location: Ras Al Khaima
Experience: Fresher

Looking forward to hearing from those who have a kind heart,

Shravan
shravanz@yahoo.com

Shravan
Dubai Forum User

Re: Job wanted Ras Al Khaima- Trainee A/Cs Assistant/Sales G Jul 19, 2005
Shravan wrote:Dear Well Wishers,

As part of my continuous commitment towards improving the life of the needy, I have a humble request to all well wishers.

I know an Indian girl who is from a needy family, who is urgently in need of a Job somewhere in Ras Al Khaima. The girl in question has passed 12th Standard with second class majoring Accountancy. She is a fresher. As her father is unable to send her for higher studies because of financial difficulties, she is urgently looking for a job as Accounts Assistant or Sales Girl or any other suitable position [as office clerk, etc].

All human beings are kindly requested to inform me if there is any suitable job available under their kind influence.

Name: Ms. Shereena
Sponsorship: Father's sponsorship

Passed : 12th Standard with second class
Major Subjects: Accountancy, Economics & Business Studies
Preferred Job Location: Ras Al Khaima
Experience: Fresher

Looking forward to hearing from those who have a kind heart,

Shravan
shravanz@yahoo.com

have a look on www.gulf-news.com (under the classifieds) or on www.bayt.com.

Good luck (:
BobbieMasoner
Dubai forums Addict

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat