Jim Davidson, The Cockney 'comedian'

Topic locked
Jim Davidson, the cockney 'comedian' Oct 30, 2007
Anybody know where the cockney 'comedian' Jim Davidson hangs out in Dubai? Could be fun to bump into him.

Paul Booth
Dubai Forums Member

Re: Jim Davidson, the cockney 'comedian' Oct 30, 2007
Paul Booth wrote:Anybody know where the cockney 'comedian' Jim Davidson hangs out in Dubai? Could be fun to bump into him.

Is he in Dubai?
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Newspapers seem to think so Oct 30, 2007
A lot of newspapers in UK seem to think so. Apparently, he made himself bankrupt in UK and moved to Dubai. Good luck to him. Oh, and he has an eye for the ladies.
Paul Booth
Dubai Forums Member

Nov 06, 2007
Whats the Snooker show he used to do on Saturday nights with whatshisface???????...its on the tip of my tongue....grrrrrrrr

He should do a Dubai version....hehehehehe
dubailover
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Nov 06, 2007
dubailover wrote:Whats the Snooker show he used to do on Saturday nights with whatshisface???????...its on the tip of my tongue....grrrrrrrr

I think you mean 'Big Break' - I have to say I did watch this, and I also remember Jim 'nick nick' Davidson from the 80's and enjoyed his act, including 'Chalky'.

I too have heard many accounts that he now lives in Dubai - but know little else. Secret Dubai's blog has mentioned him a few times - but she's less than impressed with JD - to put it mildly.

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Nov 06, 2007
shafique wrote:
dubailover wrote:Whats the Snooker show he used to do on Saturday nights with whatshisface???????...its on the tip of my tongue....grrrrrrrr

I think you mean 'Big Break' - I have to say I did watch this, and I also remember Jim 'nick nick' Davidson from the 80's and enjoyed his act, including 'Chalky'.

I too have heard many accounts that he now lives in Dubai - but know little else. Secret Dubai's blog has mentioned him a few times - but she's less than impressed with JD - to put it mildly.

Cheers,
Shafique

Thatsssss it, thanks for that, he used to present it with John Virgo, I used to look forward to seeing my favourite snooker players on and watching JV and JD taking the p**s out of them....great entertainment......they were the good old days.....lol

Cheers
dubailover
Dubai Forums Frequenter

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat