Indian Girl In Dubai Raped By School Bus Driver, Conducto

Topic locked
Re: Indian girl in Dubai raped by school bus driver, conduct Jan 23, 2011
rudeboy wrote:thats what happens when you pay peanuts and you hire people with a brain the size of a nut :D

its a shame that schools in Dubai/UAE dont really care about students. They only care about business and generating money! If you are going to hire cheap people from India/Pakistan/Sri lanka/Bangladesh atleast bloody INVEST in a CCTV camera in the school bus??

I think the school should be punished as well and they should pay some compensation to the girl/parents.

There are two things in Dubai that scare the hell out of me, thats the schools and hospitals!!!!

Well spoken RB.

The size of a peanut brain is a bit of an exageration however.

drewpeacock
Dubai chat master

It's a shocking story, what makes it even worse is all the holes in it!

So the incident took place on November 11th, yet the parents didn't report it till January 9th!!!! In the meantime they'd taken their daughter to Mumbai and had her clothes tested there?

Makes no sense to me at all. wouldn't you go to the police straight away?
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Re: Indian Girl In Dubai Raped By School Bus Driver, Conduct Jan 23, 2011
I am sure all the 50 year olds flocking to Cambodia and Thailand are Indians/Pakistanis/Bangladeshis...

CCTV's should be there, and criminal checks should take place. Unfortunately, 3rd world countries dont have a proper criminal check system while 1st world police records arent checked for most jobs here; that is why you may see questions in online forums : "Can I work in Dubai with a crminal background" with a mostly resounding chorus "yes" replies
BlackburnRovers
Dubai Expat Helper

Re: Indian Girl In Dubai Raped By School Bus Driver, Conduct Jan 23, 2011
BlackburnRovers wrote:I am sure all the 50 year olds flocking to Cambodia and Thailand are Indians/Pakistanis/Bangladeshis...

CCTV's should be there, and criminal checks should take place. Unfortunately, 3rd world countries dont have a proper criminal check system while 1st world police records arent checked for most jobs here; that is why you may see questions in online forums : "Can I work in Dubai with a crminal background" with a mostly resounding chorus "yes" replies

Hi BBR

You must remember, and I posted on this a few months ago, when marriage is allowed to 4 year old in India the trend has already been set, and the wrong do'er sees no wrong doing and a 4 year old is perfectably acceptable game.

Where can a legal system start to be comprehendable when one is allowed to marry a dog?
drewpeacock
Dubai chat master

I am not Indian so wouldnt know that much about them; but I am sure every normal Indian will be repulsed by this action just as every non Indian.

Its wrong and deceptive to paint the situation as one where Subcontinentals are ok with violating children....
BlackburnRovers
Dubai Expat Helper

BlackburnRovers wrote:I am not Indian so wouldnt know that much about them; but I am sure every normal Indian will be repulsed by this action just as every non Indian.

Its wrong and deceptive to paint the situation as one where Subcontinentals are ok with violating children....

Well said BR
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

BlackburnRovers wrote: but I am sure every normal Indian will be repulsed by this action just as every non Indian.

Correction , every mentally fit human being .
zubber
Dubai Forums Veteran

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat