IMPOSSIBLE In Dubai

IMPOSSIBLE in Dubai Oct 08, 2022
Maybe some of you will be deluded (like me!) that everything is possible in Dubai.

It is not!
For example if you/your child finish some Dubai based University and get 3-years BA Honours Degree and get GPA above 3.8, still it is IMPOSSIBLE to get a Golden Visa.
Because Dubai requires students to finish 4 years, including additional year for some subjects approved by MOE. And only then will MOE attest diploma, what is a requirement for Golden Visa.

I never knew that there is a country in which MOE does not attest their own diplomas from their own private Universities in their own country.
And it does not matter if you/you child finished MOE curriculum in High School and if you/your child took Arabic Language as a first language (mainstream Arabic), and English as a first language. Rules are rules!

IMPOSSIBLE it is.

Yebla was wasa visa da bill was yebla!

Shamoosa
Dubai forums Addict

Re: IMPOSSIBLE In Dubai Oct 17, 2022
Two days ago I decided to be happy!

And I succeed for entire two days Mashaallah.
But then again; I can't stand injustice and stupidity and selfishness of people! I can't just let it go, it bothers me from inside!

I must let it out, otherwise I might become normal!

My daughter got a job alhamdulillah. When she was signing the contract they told her that company bus is not coming to our area, so she will get monthly allowance for transportation and she must arrange transport on her own.
We were fine with that. But then she got her first small salary (I got more in Nursery then she as an engineer!), and there were no money for transportation.
She wrote to HR and they told her that she is not eligible as she is not senior engineer. Freshers must take bus provided by company!

And that's it! They just don't give her. They told her that contract is a general form and everyone gets the same.
REALLY?????

So any company in UAE can write anything in contract and later say it is general, we don't give to you that salary/allowance/leave... as you are not eligible. Is it like that the law??

Imagine me driving my daughter to her work every day and going back to put my youngest to the school and then again afternoon picking her up. I pass under 3 Salik gates every route!!!
I must pay Salik and petrol and be a driver because we have only one car and I need it to put my child to school.

And how to be happy???? How to be happy in Dubai when every rotten person can take your rights and just say that contract is general paper, still you are not allowed transportation fees.

La hale we la kuwete illa billah!

What a world we live in, what a world....
Subhanallah
Shamoosa
Dubai forums Addict

Re: IMPOSSIBLE In Dubai Oct 18, 2022
My daughter is working 12 hours a day, 5 days per week.
And my son is sitting at home because there is no job for him.
Companies have no need for new workers because they use their employees as a robot-slaves to work 12 hours a day for minimum salaries.

I am so sad for this situation indeed.
And I am guessing why they hire only girls! - Because their males work 12 hours a day, 5 days per week, so the company is bringing some girls in order for workers to see a females in their miserable lives!
And I bet that company hopes that some girls and boys will marry so they would have couples who will stay in one place in order to work together!

Thanks God that my daughter has only 6 months long contract.
Shamoosa
Dubai forums Addict

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat