How Is Your Ramadan Going?

Topic locked
How is Your Ramadan Going? Jul 28, 2012
Hello my freinds!
What is Ramadan doing to you, and more importantly, what are you doing to Ramadan?
I hope you are renewing your devotion to your Creator, Almighty Allah with fervour :D
I have a freind who breaks his fast at Iftar with a pint of beer :shock:
Now that will never do! Its only a beer he says, its not as if I am drinking someone's blood :shock:
As we all know ( or should know :wink: ) this is the time to collect your Sawab by the bucketful by doing Ibadat of Allah (which makes Him happy), for a life of luxury in Paradise later.
I know the first week of Ramadan is usually a hard time. Disruption of the circadian rhythm and all that, but then it gets easier. So hang in there.
I am praying to Allah for all of you! That your sacrifices and abstinence in this holy month maybe rewarded now and in the Hereafter! Ameen 8)

Frequentflier
Dubai forums Addict

Re: How Is Your Ramadan Going? Jul 29, 2012
Ameen and alhamdullilah ramadan is going well. Also got some big life altering news this Ramadan so thats another blessing from the Almighty. Will share it with the forumers soon.
desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: How Is Your Ramadan Going? Jul 29, 2012
desertdudeshj wrote:Also got some big life altering news this Ramadan so thats another blessing from the Almighty

Oh that's wonderful!
Looking forward to your sharing it with us soon :D
Frequentflier
Dubai forums Addict

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat