Hope It Wasn't Your 4WD!

Topic locked
Aug 25, 2006
arniegang wrote:totally agree Jag

I just use reverse principles. It's what makes people like us smarter

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Arnie,

You may be smarter, but you do not have the Wasta here man, and they can be real dangerous, no witnesses, give me a break, they can get a dozen of their Arabic speaking friends to say whatever they want and believe me my friend, you would be screwed.

This only about - BE CAREFULL - thats all

sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Aug 27, 2006
This has happened to me too. Many a times. But the fact of the matter my freinds is that you dont bark back at the dog if he barks at you. What do you do? you quietly walk out of harms way if you think that the dog is harm. OR you call the owner of the dog to quieten him/her up.

Bearing injustice quietly is also a crime in itself.To larger humanity itself. But the answer lies not in becoming a criminal oneself. I may not be perfect but what i do is to write a polite note on the wiper stating that I was caused inconvinience and a polite word to desist from it as other may be inconvinienced also.

I am sure all of you are more intelligent than me and can think of better methods.

Someone else's bad habits and training should not entice me to become bad. We all know that dogs bark, they bite sometimes but their loyalty to their masters is well known and no one can deny it. So if we have to learn something from the dog then we should learn how to be loyal rather then to bark!
makhan
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Aug 27, 2006
maybe one day i should set up a similar blog as this one... http://parkingidiots.blogspot.com when i m frustrated beyond control.. 8)
cranky
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Hope it wasn't your 4WD! Aug 28, 2006
scarlet wrote:Yesterday while trying despartely to find a car park at the MoE, I chanced upon a very tight park of which a porshe cayenne had half taken - along with their own.

Anyway after much driving in and out I managed to get in - leaving 10cm between my car and their drivers door - and still a bit of a squeeze for me to get out.

So as I 'm walking along this lady in an abaya in 4wd pulls over an tells me well done, thank you very much - i'm so glad you did that. Those people are so inconsiderate parking like that.

Anyway was that mean of me - or would you have done the same thing?

Sorry scarlet, I'll be more considerate next time.
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat