I Hate Mobile Phones

Topic locked
I hate mobile phones Oct 03, 2007
I hate the damn things.

In return, they hate me.

I hate that they can now do evrything but hold a connection.

I hate that Itisalot are constantly experiencing unexpected volumes of calls and the wait time to speak to an operator is 45 minutes.

I hate that I just got a Nokia E65 and the software fried itself after 2 months.

I hate the way the battery always dies when you're nowhere near a recharger.

I hate the way I turn the damn thing to "silent" mode during meetings and forget to reactivate it, thus ending up with 100 messages by the time I get home.

I hate the way Itisalot delays sending my messages through to my phone until 3 days after the caller left the message and the abusive "why didn't you call me? I left 3 messages." bitching of my friends.

I hate that crazy frog ring tone.

I hate hunting through the dirty washing, trying to find the thing when it rings.

I hate the way that old style phone manners used to dictate that it was not cool to call a person after 8pm, but now everybody seems to think I'm open all hours like a bloody 7-11.

I hate going on a date (well I hate that at any time,I'd rather just cut to the fun part), so I can watch someone talk to a very important person on their mobile. I'm paying for a live show, a bang up feed, drinks and a taxi back to her place, and a phone call is more important???

I hate flip phones and the way your thumb slips off when you try to answer a call, thus killing the connection.

I hate my slider phone because it snags my sidelevers in the mechanism and hurts like hell.

I hate the way my "friends" send my stupid text messages or xxx rated pictures.

I hate those "poofy" arm band phone holder things that the "fitness first" cult members wear.

I hate that it is not just Itisalot, Voodoofone are same-same.

And after all this, my friends I still have the temerity to ask "Why don't you ever answer your phone?"

End rant.

Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

Oct 03, 2007
It seems like you are the cause of half of those problems.

...but that is probably a chain email, eh?
gtmash
Dubai forums GURU

Oct 04, 2007
Are you talking about MY E65 or did you buy one too? :)
^ian^
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Oct 04, 2007
ItisalOt---> LOL
it's Etisalat :P

Try du , u'll hate ur mobile more
LeYa
Dubai Forum Visitor

Oct 04, 2007
:D It's not Voodoofone it's Vodafone

aah, by the way no Voodoofone in UAE :D
Modi777