Happy Day

Happy day Feb 22, 2023
Life is not easy, but we have to fight in order to make it easier.

Thank God, my 'kids' received acceptances into master's programs abroad. They selected the university from the MOE website. We had to be sure that this time university will be attested by MOE for Golden Visa purpose inashaallah. :mrgreen:
Some people get it easily, but we have fight for it besides results. It is just as it is.

MOE gives Golden visa to High School graduates (95% and above) but not to students who graduated from high school + bachelor with honours (3 years only), with GPA 3.9 :drunken:
They ask for 4th year in which students are required to learn basic English, IT and stuff like that :lol: :lol: Students who studied 13 years in English and who do programming in free time, are supposed to study basics one additional year, in order to get Golden visa :roll: :evil: :arrow: :blackeye:

But we made a plan; Master studies at one of MOE approved universities. My kids got accepted to the University below 200 in world rating. Alhamdulillah.
May Allah help them to reach high levels in study and work, amin :)

Some people would give up and emigrate somewhere else, but we love UAE and fight for the right to stay for long and have a certain UAE future inshallah :lol:
We have so many family members in Germany, Ireland, Netherland, Bosnia and entire ex Yugoslavia, and life would be smoother there, but we love it here.
I would probably not survive one single winter in Europe with my cold allergy that intensified by ageing. BRRRR

Once my kids finish masters they can decide to come to UAE or to go to Europe. I hope that they will miss their only home and come back to UAE, but I will not be mad if they choose to broaden their limits.
We are not trees, we can move if we are not happy with the place where we are :flower:

If I ever move anywhere I wish it to be Makkah/Madinah or free Quds, to get some spiritual peace in old age, as I collected all craziness and madness until now.
Peace is what we all need.

Peace been upon you all :)

Shamoosa
Dubai forums Addict

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat