Hair.

Topic locked
Hair. Oct 10, 2012
An interesting comment from Eamon Holmes of Sky News fame.

On reporting of the opening of the new St George's training centre for the England football team, Eamon said it was time the Duchess of Cambridge (Kate) should get her hair cut as she is now 30 years old.

I was quite surprised at that comment as I think she has a lovely head of hair. It never occurred to me that she should get it cut because she is 30.

Do you think a woman's age should have any bearing on how long her hair is?

Btw I don't really like older men with long hair. Brad Pitt would look so much more attractive with shorter hair now he's old. He should stop trying to look like Bob Marley.

BMreformed
Dubai chat master

Re: Hair. Oct 10, 2012
If you have nice hair, the length of it shouldnot depend on age. That said, this week we had the neighbor across the street as a guest. She is a religious nutter and has long grey hair. It makes her look like a witch. She scares me actually.

This weekend I had a discussion about hair. Some men shave their legs, I think that is distasteful. Chest-hair, many shave it. I donot, as long as it is not too much it is manly in my opinion. Nose and ear hairs should be trimmed at all times, but many do not and sometimes you see a whole forest growing out of the left and right ear (yikes). Hair on the back of a man (or woman) should also be shaved too.
FlyingDutchman
Dubai forums Addict

Talking of women with grey hair, there is an advert on TV at the moment for M&S. One of the models, a lovely looking woman in her early 50s, has long grey hair. its lovely and shiney but I don't like it at all. She says it's her best feature. I can't take my eyes of it when the advert comes on.

The only men that should shave their legs IMO are sportsmen. I'm not sure why though.
As men get older they get hairier I have noticed, as in bushy eyebrows and ear hair, that is as opposed to women who's hair diminishes as they have spent years (and £s) having it ripped out by the roots by someone with wax. I can go weeks without having my legs waxed and it isn't so painful a procedure now. Previously I would have bite marks on my hands for 48 hours after a visit to the salon.

I wonder if German women have got past their hairy past? I remember Nena and her 99 Luftballons, every time she lifted her arms to clap, I nearly vomited.

Oh and as an after thought, Arab men like to dye their hair :D
BMreformed
Dubai chat master

I cut my hair every 6 weeks (whats left of it) hahahaha
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: Hair. Oct 11, 2012
You don't say where it's located.
BMreformed
Dubai chat master

sage & onion wrote:I cut my hair every 6 weeks (whats left of it) hahahaha

I've been going to the same person for my hair (notice; I did not say barber or hair dresser) forever - who says; come to me every 6 weeks!...once in a while it costs a 'fortune'...private jet, etc :oops:
Ambassador
Dubai chat master

You sound like Victoria Beckham, Ambassador. She jets all over to get her extensions done, always by the same hairdresser.

Princess Diana used to fly him to her. Now that's class :D
BMreformed
Dubai chat master

Hair in arm pits of men. Shave or not shave?
FlyingDutchman
Dubai forums Addict

Definitely no shaving of armpits for men!
BMreformed
Dubai chat master

Re: Hair. Oct 12, 2012
FlyingDutchman wrote:Hair in arm pits of men. Shave or not shave?

Should not shave.
Ambassador
Dubai chat master

Re: Hair. Oct 13, 2012
I don't like hairy men, shave it, wax it, cream it - get it gone!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Re: Hair. Oct 14, 2012
I had a new experience today. Well the second time actually.
I had my eyebrows threaded.
It's a strange experience to be faced with an Indian woman with thread in her mouth and fingers inflicting pain and paying for it too.
Those girls are amazing. A flick of their head and half of your eyebrow (or moustache) is removed.

I'm going back next week to have them dyed.
BMreformed
Dubai chat master

Re: Hair. Nov 14, 2012
Where it is located?
A007A
Dubai Forum User

Re: Hair. Nov 16, 2012
nice talk on hair
htddubai
BANNED

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat