Guten Abend!

Topic locked
Guten Abend! Sep 27, 2012
Good evening people of Dubai Forums!

This is BM calling.

I'm back. For the long haul I hope unless HRH Andy has any other ideas :D

I have to say thank you to Sage. I don't think he's made any secret of helping me to get back to being BM. Time will tell if it all works out but for the moment I am BM washed in Daz (whiter than white).

For the record, my favourite persona was NaughtyAlice :D On hindsight, I should have logged in as NaughtyBM.

I hope the Flying Dutchman returns too! If you are watching FD, please come back! I miss your stories about Amsterdam :drunken: Let's get the party started!

BMreformed
Dubai chat master

Re: Guten Abend! Sep 27, 2012
Finally the real BM! Gruezi! Everybody else should know, that if they let BMreformed be and don't rock the boat, the others will be quite too and let you be.
evitav
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Re: Guten Abend! Sep 27, 2012
Let's hope so. BM has always said there's room on here for everyone. :D
BMreformed
Dubai chat master

Re: Guten Abend! Sep 28, 2012
Goedemorgen BM. I'm only coming back because of you. How are you?

I've been a good boy lately, last time in Amsterdam I even made it to the last train :-). In three weeks though a big weekend is planned around the Amsterdam marathon, I already made arrangements with the local Paddy's for a place to sleep.
FlyingDutchman
Dubai forums Addict

FlyingDutchman ,

The question is, are you running in the Marathon?
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Hey Sage. No I am not running :-). I am going to support a friend, who is running. It is his first marathon, and the nice thing about social media is to follow him and his preperations and cheering him on. He has all this schedules and stuff. I am sure he is going to make it. I did get the running bug a little bit though while following him, and I am aiming for the 10k CPC run, spring next year in The Hague.
FlyingDutchman
Dubai forums Addict

Hey hey FD!!!! great to see you back on DF! I wasn't sure whether you still tuned in occasionaly. I'm fine thanks.

I'd absolutely love to run a marathon. Watching the London marathon, you see loads of people you think wouldn't be able to walk 5 miles never mind run 26. Maximum respect to all of them.
BMreformed
Dubai chat master

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat