Google Buying Twitter

Topic locked
Google buying Twitter Apr 05, 2009
Google buying Twitter, now a days the hot news. No doubt Twitter hit the net and may the Google buy it in future. I think so it would happen, because Giant want to remains always Giant.... :D

Anosh
Dubai Forums Talker

Apr 05, 2009
If Biz and Evan wait for a few more years and build the earning profile around Twitter, which they are now seeking with cooperations, they can ask billions for Twitter instead of 250 million dollars now.

Those guys will swallow twice before saying NO to an offer like that, but they'll regret it when they do sell it now. Its a multi bullion dollar business framework they came up with. Should grow on its own!
RobbyG
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Apr 05, 2009
last i read, they had no idea how to make money off of it. it'd be stupid on their part to NOT sell now.
gtmash
Dubai forums GURU

Apr 05, 2009
Those guys are entrepreneurs to the bone. They will not let their potent baby go to Google all of a sudden.

Infact, if they expand a bit more and third party involvement uses twitterm they get royalties and a news network that is truly in front of the conventional media reporting curve.

You watch. Those guys will be billionaires in 3-5 years from now..
RobbyG

Apr 06, 2009
Are you allowed to advertise web-sites, for example on Twitter?

Are you allowed to say ...." I have been working on my Global Inveztor Blogspot" .......OR......"I have just come off the EXCELLENT Dubaiforums.com " .......OR ........"I have just put "visit dubai" into Google UK and spotted the top site , which told me a lot about Dubai" !

So, would ANY of those statements be allowable on Twitter?
Are any of those LEGITIMATE advertising?
What is the difference between them?
Do you get anything like that on Twitter?
RedKite
Dubai Forums Veteran

Apr 06, 2009
Sure you can. Its not all limitations in our world. You're free to do whatever you want. Can even promote your business and expand it via Twitter.

Its up to you!
RobbyG

Apr 07, 2009
RobbyG wrote:Those guys are entrepreneurs to the bone. They will not let their potent baby go to Google all of a sudden.

Infact, if they expand a bit more and third party involvement uses twitterm they get royalties and a news network that is truly in front of the conventional media reporting curve.

You watch. Those guys will be billionaires in 3-5 years from now..

These guys are truly ahead of conventional media eporting....Fab concepe! On so many occasions, even before conventional media has reported a certain incident twitter is onto it!
In my opinion what really works for twitter is that it's unbiased. Conventional media is too biased........Just give it soem time see how the user generated contents evolves into far more intuitive reporting.
I say twitter should hold on, n sell for billions later!
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 07, 2009
Ahh... They buy again another giant social networking website...
recca231
Dubai Forum Visitor

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat