Golden Globe Winner

Topic locked
Golden Globe Winner Jan 16, 2012
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

Re: Golden Globe Winner Jan 16, 2012
Fingers crossed for the Oscars for you Mel!
Did you watch it, whats your opinion of the movie
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Me too. well done Iran...
Berrin
Dubai Forums Veteran

Flying Dutchman wrote:Fingers crossed for the Oscars for you Mel!
Did you watch it, whats your opinion of the movie

Thanks FD, yes we have big hopes for Oscar too.

Of course I watched the movie. Actually couple of months ago it was like a competition. It was in the movies at the same time with one other movie called "Ekhrajiha". "Ekhrajiha" was supported by the regime and its main theme was election. So it was funded by government to make fun of protestors and our candidates in the last presidential election. So apart from that "Separation" is a great movie and it is a must watch, there was a huge campaign for it so its sales will be more than "Ekhrajiha".

The movie is very realistic and based on common concerns in Iran in this time. Like immigration, modern and traditional lifestyles, …The actors are great. Peyman Moadi the lead actor is a very famous theater actor. Leila Hatami the lead actress is also the daughter of Ali Hatami. One of the greatest directors in Iran, who passed away 15 years ago.

I loved the movie because of acting, direction, subject and most important the uncertainty that you can feel in the whole parts of the movie, doubts,lies…
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

Well done Iran. It's nice to see something different get some recognition.
professorgreen
BANNED

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat